Paypal Outstanding Balance?

Temp20220301uv
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so I've set up a recurring payment service for my service which users can pay for. 2 of my users however have outstanding balances which are pending and have yet to be paid. I have contacted both users and have yet to receive a reply. When I click, collect balance it tells me that Paypal has sent an invoice to the user and it should update on my account but I have not been paid the outstanding balance by either of these users.

I was wondering, is there a way I can escalate this problem and collect the balance from these users? Why am I not able to?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Sophie

Hi jaym_pp,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It sounds like the payments you're trying to receive have been denied from your buyers' side. I'd recommend communicating with them directly in order to resolve this issue.

They may also have to contact PayPal themselves to get an exact reason for the payment failure from their side. Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

A-Sharp
Contributor
Contributor

What exactly happens when I hit the ollect balance button.  Does it make another attempt to get the funds from the account, send them an invoice like manual invoicing or something else?  How in the subsciber notified of this and what do they need to do?

Thank you for your time and your help.

Login to Me Too

mcmasterp
New Community Member

I also need to know the answer to the last question. what happens when I hit collect? another attempt? a messege to the client?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi mcmasterp,

Welcome to our Community Forum!

I've checked this and the ‘Collect Outstanding Amount’ button will submit a request to attempt to try and collect an outstanding balance on a specific agreement.

This can cover one or more missed payments.

I hope that helps and have a great weekend Smiley Happy

Conor

Login to Me Too

Iwonka40
New Community Member
Hello

Today I try call to  0208 610 0150 solve my outstanding balance BUT fed up with repeating the same lines over and over. !!!  Its that really difficult for you send me invoice ,  bank account or similar and I pay my balance !?  It is really  curious !  Man would  pay debt and no one want money ! funny 🙂 please WRITE ME  where I can pay money wake up I want pay ! 🙂 I dont call anymore on this number !!!!  regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Iwonka40,

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. New members are always welcome.

As this is a forum we cannot see your account however we would like to help. You can contact us directly via social media if you do not wish to call us so we can review.

You can contact us on Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Thanks for posting

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.