Limits Still In Place?

blingblings
New Community Member

As far as I'm aware, my account is verified and I've followed all the steps to lift the limits on my account, but there's still a £1,700 yearly limit. I've trawled the Help section, but to no avail.

How DO you lift the limits?

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

mylizzie
New Community Member

Hi i would like to sell more on ebay but can only list 10 items a month.i have veryvied my bank accont details whats stoping me selling more?? please help.

Login to Me Too

Vulpy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

This is an issue with my account Receiving Limits.
Everything is ticked and crossed out but I get the message:
"More information required to comply with EU regulations and lift your account limits".

I mention that my account is verified and in January I provided all documents to lift my account receiving limits. I even got the email: "We have completed our review of your PayPal account and your account receiving limits have been removed.". We are now in mid February and the limitation is still there (with the new reset date).

Can you please resolve this issue? Many thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Vulpy, 

As this is a community forum we can not view or take action on your PayPal account however we are happy to provide general information. 

Has this been resolved for you yet ?. If not please click on the contact us link at the bottom of every PayPal page so we can assist you further. 

I hope this helps

Paula 

Login to Me Too

riad

i have exactly the same problem,it says that i im verifed andi have all 3 ticks but i still can not buy anything becaue the limit is still in place. the could be a fault on paypals side and it needsto be sorted asap

Login to Me Too

ragdoll1
Contributor
Contributor

I have  exactly the same thing going on. Have used Paypal for years with no problems but now suddenly won't let me pay for anything.  Asks to link card which I do then tells me the card is already linked but won't let me use it.  Cannot get to the bottom of it or get any help from Paypal

Login to Me Too

SpannerMonkey
Contributor
Contributor

Yes there seems to be some kind of problem with lifting our limits, and if Paypal is'nt to blame it is falling short on giving out the correct info on how to resolve the issue. Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

fazza_1973

Soo frustrated - used paypal to pay for ebay items for years and no problem - today I have purchased something and cant pay for it. Seller looking immediate payment and it looks as though I am messing them about. I have a great ebay rating yet paypal have offered zero help. Says my account is restricted and cancels any payment efforts.

HELP PLEASE!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi fazza_1973,

Welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry to hear about this. We can't see any of your account details from here, so if you're experiencing issues with a limit on your account, I'd recommend contacting us by phone for immediate assistance.

You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the end of any page when logged into your account. You can also go to your account's Resolution Centre to see what steps you may be required to complete to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

sanata77
Contributor
Contributor

Having exactly the same problem... All the steps on the checklist have been ticked off, but it still won't let me lift limits.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi sanata77,

Welcome to the Community Forum! As previously advised, the best thing to do in this situation is to contact Customer Support, as we can't view any of your account details from here. We can take a closer look at your account and confirm what limits you may have left to lift.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.