Claim requires my action but how do I respond?

sneons
Contributor
Contributor

The status of the claim is 'Respond'. When I click the button 'Respond' it moves me to claim details.

PayPal says that my action is required and I have to respond but how can I do it?

There is no link or button to do it...

Please help me.

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This does sometimes happen, well it happens all the time and if the respond button does not work then no further action is required by you.

Just in case though clear your cookies and cache and try again, if that fails, then no further action is required by you.

Login to Me Too

dzinae
Contributor
Contributor
This is happening to me too! It has been 'awaiting my response' for several days, but there is no way to respond. I tried sending a reply through the Contact Us link but haven't recieved a response to that either. Yet it still says they're waiting for my response. What on earth am I supposed to do, and is this claim going to just get closed because they've been waiting on me for so long? This is so irritating,
Login to Me Too

clairyfairy
New Community Member

This is happening to me now. The seller has provided a tracking number but when I've tried to track it, it doesn't work. Paypal are awaiting my response but there is no way for me to respond. There's a limit on the days and i'm worried that it my time will run out and i'll not be able to respond. I'd be really thankful for some advice about this too.

Login to Me Too

new-management
Contributor
Contributor

Just give up you won't win anyways, this is just one big joke in favour of buyers anyways.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

As a buyer in this situation you don't actual y need to do anything.

The case will automatically go back to review and we will then review the tracking information provided by the seller and make a decision.

Come back and let us know how it goes.

Login to Me Too

jdor

WHAT??? WHERE IS MY MONEY???!!! The email says I have 2 days to respond that I got today.  When I clicked the button it made me open a paypal account. I dont want a paypal account!!! I just want my money back....no red tape, tricks and schemes.........PLEASE!!! I paid for something, the event was cancelled and the money was never claimed by the seller now Paypal says I have to claim it back.  Well, I opened the account and I'm on this forum to find the next step. I"m claiming my money, now please release it!!

Login to Me Too

hanasazumi
New Community Member

I am having this same situation and I am afraid if I don't respond I'll lose my money, because the seller provides some virtual shipping that doesnt even exist and refuse to cooperate until now. They're just laughing at my nose unable to get my money back. What am I going to do? I can't respond.

Login to Me Too

NJ_December
I'm going through the same thing, I press the respond bottom an nothing happened I email PayPal about it because today that's when the seller decided to reply with a tracking number that's doesn't work. I email PayPal about it saying the tracking number doesn't work an still waiting for a reply an I fear that I'm not going to get my money back. What else can I do 😢😢😢😢😢????
Login to Me Too

fiddle99

If you are saying that the buyer does not have to respond to the tracking info the seller has sent, then why does your website  not explain fully what the buyer has to do next, that is so confusing and unessassary.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.