Service temporarily unavailable (Add funds to your account instantly)

teidybugi
Contributor
Contributor

For a couple of weeks when I'm trying to add money to paypal with "Add funds to your account instantly" I get this message on the page "Service temporarily unavailable." and also my friends got the same message. Is this a problem from PayPal or am I doing something wrong?  

Greetings, 

teidybugi

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

gorank
New Community Member

hi

i also have the same problem for a week now (topup.si)

cannot find answer anywhere as some sites work (.fi, .se...)

is this service over or really only problems?

Login to Me Too

klemi
Contributor
Contributor

Same prolem here...  would be nice If someone told us what  the matter was here? Why is top up not available and how long is it going to be like this? 

Thanx, K. 

Login to Me Too

LaizaVenice
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure if there's really a problem with the top up

But once you're TOP details has already been generated this doesn't change. so you might wanna write this down

Name of Payee: PayPal
Payee sort code: 23-52-62
Payee account number: 98675767

Unique reference ID: (this is different for everyone but still doesn't change once loaded)

I hope this information helps

Login to Me Too

compadre
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Trying to add funds to my pp account too with no luck. On paypal-topup.si says only "Service temporarily unavailable". With no other expanantion, FAQ, or any contact or link.

Other topup sites are working (paypal-topup.fi), but no connection to my bank.

Login to Me Too

klemi
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has not been responsive on this subject so far... I contacted support on Twitter but no reply yet... 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi compadre and klemi,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue.

Have you tried changing the web browser to IE or FireFox yet? This may help. Alternatively you may also want to try another device.

If the issue will continue, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to help.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Aljosa
Contributor
Contributor

From Slovenia also does not work, I tried with Firefox and IE Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Aljosa.

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please try this on a different device and also try clearing your cache & cookies to see if that helps with being able to add funds to your account?

David.

Login to Me Too

compadre
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Tried several browsers, several computers, even android, with no luck. Slovenian TopUp is down for shure, with no explaination. Nowhere to complain or ask about. It's over one month now we looking at this screen:

screen-09.37.41[01.06.2016].jpeg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.