Account limited

Rzhosiery
Contributor
Contributor
We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until the issue is resolved. We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible. We've had to place a limit on your PayPal account because it shares at least one piece of information with a PayPal account that has unresolved issues. To remove the limitation, you need to resolve the issues on this account. Case ID Number: PP-006-388-642-517 How you can help It's usually quite straightforward to take care of these things. Most of the time, we just need some more information about your account or latest transactions. To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the Resolution Centre. Yours sincerely, PayPal ----------------------------------
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rzhosiery

So you need to resolve any issues???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rzhosiery
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! They asked photo I’d.i sent them.link other account .but I don’t have other account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rzhosiery

Then your best bet is to phone customer services and ask them what the problem is?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rzhosiery
Contributor
Contributor
I called them.they told me that we will reply you within 48 hours.but I have not receive any reply.what they will do with my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.