Annual Financial Report

Delius
New Community Member

Can anyone advise how I go about access the annual financial report on my paypal selling account please?  I sell very little, but would still like to check on fees etc but can't find this option, although PP's FAQ's suggests I look at this report.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Try this:

Login to your Account.

Hover your cursor on the History Tab.

You should see some additional links.

Click on the Report link.

In the Summary reports section.

You should see "Annual financial summary".

Login to Me Too

trampledown
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have the annual Financial report listed - only monthly. 

I really need it too - did you have any luck?

Login to Me Too

think9
Contributor
Contributor

Annual Financial Report is NOT listed despite the hovering over 'history' etc mentioned. It is NOT there, I can send a screen capture but it just shows that it's NOT there only monthy reports. I have tried the new look PayPal AND Classic it is NOT there. There is clearly an issue, please can someone actually look at this issue and tell me exactly why its NOT there. Maybe its there in the non-UK PayPal perhaps, but NOT there in UK version. This was last on this Board in January 2014 - this is Sept 2014 and still no sign of the Annual Financial Report. Is there anyone at PayPal there? Anybody? Hello! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi think9,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm very sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with producing Annual Financial Report.

Please follow the following suggestions which should help you instantly:

-       Please clean cash & cookies on your web browser first

You have two options to produce summary of your transactions on Business Profile:

1. 1.Click on Transactions

This option will give you access to your Activity, Bookkeeping and Charts & Graphs

Simply choose the timeframe and click on View.

You will have option to download the Report.

1. 2.Click on More and choose Reports

You can download your financial summary reports here and find very helpful FAQs section on the right.

In case of any issues or questions please contact us.

There are few options to contact customer services. You can call or send an email through the Contact Us page on PayPal. You can also contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can assist you with any queries that you have.

Hope it helps!

Anna

Login to Me Too

think9
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, going through the Transactions route and choosing a timeframe is the long way round but isn't the Annual Financial Report that you suggest is on the PayPal profile. Your second option ie Click on MORE and choose REPORTS results in a screen which says:

Summary Reports:

Monthly Financial Summary

Inventory and Profit & Loss Report

Monthly Sales Report

Then the next section is Disputes and Chargeback Reports then History and Search.

Which one of these is the 'Annual Financial Report'? I logged in through an incognito window in Chrome to avoid issues with cookies as suggested.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

autynotnaughty
New Community Member

I HAVE THE ANSWER FROM OAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

THE REPORT NO LONGER EXISTS

THEY ARE WORKING ON IT

HASN'T BEEN THERE FOR 16 MONTHS

I have suggested

THEY REMOVE THE SECTION ON FAQs THAT TELLS YOU TO LOOK FOR THE REPORT!!!

THEY COME ON HERE AND EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

I was tearing my hair out! tried all the advise listed and so I got on the phone to paypal. this is now minute FIFTY of trying to find this report. her advice? download the years history and there will be acolumn for fees! urm no NO thank you.

She then now logged in to her own account on my request so i could direct her and show her there is a thing called a 'annual finacial summary report' because paypal are telling me that is where my fees are listed. I've explained my level of frusutration and asked her to find someone else that does know. I cannot belive it.

Login to Me Too

gitarman2005

This is easiest...

business.paypal     .com/webapps/merchantreportingweb/page/dsr.form?source=MAS

(get rid of the space- paypal won't let me past the link in.)

Then upper right in the drop-down box is a list of the financial reports. Choose Annual Financial Summary. Then simply change the rear.

OR

1. Click on the "Classic Site" link. 2. "MORE" drop-down menu (next to DOWNLOAD and CSV links, right side of your screen. 3. Choose "Monthly Account Statement". 4. Then upper right in the drop-down box is a list of the financial reports. Choose "Annual Financial Summary".

from Your Friendly, Neighborhood Gitar-Man!
Login to Me Too

LAFFINCROW
New Community Member

@gitarman2005 wrote:

This is easiest...

business.paypal     .com/webapps/merchantreportingweb/page/dsr.form?source=MAS

(get rid of the space- paypal won't let me past the link in.)

Then upper right in the drop-down box is a list of the financial reports. Choose Annual Financial Summary. Then simply change the rear.

OR

1. Click on the "Classic Site" link. 2. "MORE" drop-down menu (next to DOWNLOAD and CSV links, right side of your screen. 3. Choose "Monthly Account Statement". 4. Then upper right in the drop-down box is a list of the financial reports. Choose "Annual Financial Summary".

from Your Friendly, Neighborhood Gitar-Man!

Your above suggestion worked perfectly for me.  All I had to do was copy and paste the link you provided (and remove spaces).  This link should be EASILY accessible on the PayPal reports page. 

Thank you!!

Login to Me Too

jj3

This link doesn't work anymore! You can't click on the dropdown, can only do monthly. And when I try to go to classic site it keeps sending me back to the new site!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.