Annual Financial Report

Delius
New Community Member

Can anyone advise how I go about access the annual financial report on my paypal selling account please?  I sell very little, but would still like to check on fees etc but can't find this option, although PP's FAQ's suggests I look at this report.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

thebumgun
New Community Member

When i tried your fix, it only gave me the option of a 30 day report. How stupid is that? Does anyone in the whole of paypal realise that financial summaries are often calculated on a 12 month basis? Seems pathetically simple to me.

Login to Me Too

NicoleElliott
New Community Member

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

lwjames
Contributor
Contributor

I was pulling my hair out but I found it! Make sure you click on classic site. Then click on more and choose Monthly Account Reports. At the top is offers more reports and it's there or you can go back to reports home page! Geeze! What a pain. Why do they always change things that aren't broken!

Login to Me Too

megk74
New Community Member

Click on the Activity tab.  On the right, at the top, there will be a "statements" link.  Open that & it will provide the options you're looking for! Good luck!

Login to Me Too

hoppyeshopper
Contributor
Contributor

To find an annual financial report on non-business account on paypal you need to go to ACTIVITIES, on the right top you'll see STATEMENTS, choose REPORTING CENTER, there you'll see choice of various reports, choose ANNUAL FINANCIAL SUMMERY. 

Login to Me Too

PeterR
Contributor
Contributor

What I did (in Classic) was to display all activity, then change the date to a particular start and end date, then once it had done that, use the "More" on the right to select which format I wanted.  I couldn't find that until I got a little help from this thread.

Login to Me Too

ohmsy
Contributor
Contributor

It says I have to upgrade in order to go to the reporting center?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi ohmsy,

Certain options are available for certain types of accounts. If you have a personal or premier account then you would need to upgrade to a business account. There would be no change on your PayPal account it would just mean that you would have more options as a business.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

leosweb
New Community Member

I have a businees account and there is no way to pull a Annual Financial Sumary. The only option I have is the monthly sumary.

Is there any way that I can pull an Annual financial report?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

LFTFitness
New Community Member

If you go to activity you can download an annual report there by playing around with the dropdown options! Took me 20 minutes of clicking around to find it, but I finally figured it out!

https://www.paypal.com/businessexp/transactions#

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.