"confirmation attempt failed"

jordan80
New Community Member

I had a warning that there was suspicious activity on my account (there wasn't) and to change my password and security questions which I have done. I also needed to confirm my identity but when I try and do this on clicking the button, all it keeps saying is 'confirmation attempt failed, try again if you're having problems with the confirmatin process'

I have tried numerous times and it does the same thing.....why?? Any way of getting round it without having to can and send some additional ID?? Unable to use my paypal for anything until this is sorted

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi jordan80 and welcome,

The  confirmation process should be working for you. If it is still not working can you try clearing your cookies and cache on your browser and trying it again. If you continue to get this error please contact us directly so we can review your account for you.

You can contact us via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Please let us know how you get on as it may help other members.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

TuT1
New Community Member

Tried the steps, but the message keeps appearing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.