adding new card details

harlequ1n
Contributor
Contributor

HI, i am unable to add my new visa debit card to paypal, to relace the ols one, as the following message appears;  you may not remove your back up funding source while an instant bank transaction is still pending, paypal have confirmed which transacti no longer oron this is, but these funds have already left my account, and are therefore no longer pending, advice appreciated

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DenisCushway
Contributor
Contributor

DenisCushway
Contributor
Contributor

@harlequ1n wrote:

HI, i am unable to add my new visa debit card to paypal, to relace the ols one, as the following message appears;  you may not remove your back up funding source while an instant bank transaction is still pending, paypal have confirmed which transacti no longer oron this is, but these funds have already left my account, and are therefore no longer pending, advice appreciated

I need to update my Visa Debit Card details for future transactions

Login to Me Too

janet1950
New Community Member

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

Welcome back to the community forum harlequ1n.

And to DenisCushway and janet1950, welcome Smiley Happy

Janet1950, I’m not able to see what you wrote, your post is just blank.

Try adding on your new card directly. Don't try to remove your old card first.

Once you have your new card added and confirmed, try to remove your old card again. If it still gives you the same message then you may need to contact customer service to have the card manually removed.

Let us know how you get on.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.