Account has been limited but no way to upload evidence

divvydend
Contributor
Contributor

OK before going into the details:

1. I am a UK customer

2. I have been with PayPal since 2004 both as a business account and a personal account

3. I have now had extreme limitations placed on my account following the removal of a debit card that was due to go out of date

4. After a preliminary exchange of emails with Customer Service they are now no longer answering my replies.

5. I am unable to upload the ID evidence they ask for as the web site is not accepting it

OK I think that about covers it.

I have seen the other complaints on here about this issue and also the suggestions on how to resolve it. However the website does not seem to allow any of the options suggested and in fact much of the website seems to be malfunctioning and continues to send me round in ever decreasing circles.

The feeling is that PayPal has finally lost the plot and is attempting to stonewall me from resolving my issue as they simply don't seem to want to talk to me about my upload issues until I actually upload my evidence ... anyone see a problem there?

Seriously what has happened to PayPal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.