been sent 4 small amounts now to bank account fed up of phoning

mich
Contributor
Contributor

i have been sent 4 small amounts in the last month and waiting for another to actfate my account fed up of phoning saying dont put them amounts in wil send you somemore your account not activated every time i get the small amounts i add them to get verified nothing have to  phone pay pal please has any one had same problem help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mich
Contributor
Contributor

every time i try and put random deposits sent to my bank account fail i phone paypal they say dont put those deposits in your accounts not been activated for weeks ive had 4 random deposits now paypal keep lying its costing me a fortune phoning als ive sold items customers have payed by paypal but my account says 00 why

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Mich,

It is hard to know exactly what your problem is as you have not provided us with a lot of information.

I do know that there has been an issue with customers who had Alliance and Leicster bank accounts registered with us as they have been taken over recently by Santander. This resulted in a lot of customers direct debits with us being cancelled.

If this was the issue that you are experiencing, you may have initiated the verification process on your bank account and the direct debit may have been rejected once or twice since you have attempted the process again. This has happened a lot of people and as a result, they are seeing more then one set of verification deposits when trying to verify their bank account.

One thing that you need to keep in mind is that you only have three chances to enter these amounts to your PayPal account. If you enter them incorrectly three times, your bank account will be removed from your PayPal account and you will need to initiate the process again.

If you wish to give us more information and we can try and determine exactly what your problem is then please feel free to do so.

David.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

I have moved your topic to this question Mich as it relates to the same issue.

I will investigate this for you and contact you directly offline.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.