I forgot all information about my old paypal and i want to remove the credit card

vuthinguyet

So this is a real problem to me. In September 2015,I've created a Paypal account and verified the credit card(Bank account).And now i want to create a new Paypal( this paypal) but I cannot link my bank account because it's already linked with my old Paypal account.I need a help here, the only thing I have now is information about my credit card because I'm holding it now,everything about Paypal account,email,phone number...etc. I cant remember!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You could try a phone call to PayPal customer service, but I don't think you'll have enough information to gain access to your old account.  I don't think you have any other options--just a phone call.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you save incoming emails,you may find an email from PAYPAL to your email address,but then you would need a password to access that Paypal account.

Do you have the password somewhere or may be you can recover your pass word from Paypal.

or just open a new bank account and use it for your new Paypal account?

we are allowed two paypal accounts-one business and one personal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.