Sellers protection

Renee3506
Contributor
Contributor
So, I guess as a buyer you can make a claim that you didn't receive all of the items you received from an eBay transaction regardless of the buyer leaving positive feedback a whole month before filling the dispute. Way to go PayPal
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No, not even close.

Did you have a question?

Login to Me Too

Renee3506
Contributor
Contributor
I've already asked the question, obviously you do not have an answer
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

One needs a question before an answer is provided. @Renee3506 you failed on the first count.

Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You didn't ask on these forums.

Try again. This time, remember the "?" at the end of a sentence denotes a question.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

she sold some items to a buyer,buyer left feedback and file dispute item not as described,claiming short of  stated quantity.

is it correct>

Paypal and Ebay cant tell who is telling the truth,so it sides with the consumer aka buyer,unfair but chalk it up to the cost of doing business,selling on venue and accepting paypal and credit card payments.

if this is Ebay,you aint see nothing yet.

even pros get taken 5 figures when buyer returned empty box.

Login to Me Too

Renee3506
Contributor
Contributor
Luckily for me the guy that filed the claim finally admitted that he opened the case against the wrong seller and I did get my money back. I was 100% correct when I said that PayPal didn't investigate anything in my case. I called eBay myself and they confirmed that the buyer had never contacted me about the problem and did not file a claim against me. PayPal could have done the same thing if they actually tried to find the truth. Maybe PayPal could get someone on here that knows whats going on, This volunteer guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Again, I got my money back with NO help from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.