Seller changed his email address on Paypal after I filed a dispute.

DevilHands
Contributor
Contributor

I had no idea that this was even possible. What could this mean? 

I had the case escalated to Paypal as the seller does not want to continue working on the project until I lift the dispute.

The email before was Non-US verified and it was the email I sent payments to. Now I am seeing a different email which seemed fake from the looks of it.

Update: NVM, delete this message. Looks like the seller have 2 emails.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

My guess is that screenshots won't do much good as they can be altered.  They probably won't mean much to a reviewer.  Your best evidence should have already been submitted.  My guess is that you are out of time to submit meaingful evidence.  The more you submit now the more confusing it will be for the reviewers.  

Login to Me Too

DevilHands
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I'll see what I can do. I am not giving up.

I had a talk with a customer rep, while she sounds really **bleep** off with her job. I was able to get some information on what Paypal will consider as a good evidence.

Update:

NVM I am Giving up, Paypal doesn't accept conversation as evidence when its the only evidence I have for our purchase agreement.

Seller DELETED the Ad as such I can't provide any picture or link to give to Paypal.

Login to Me Too

So what happened after? did PayPal help you get your money back after you escalated the PayPal claim?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.