Resolution Center respond: We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.

Gezakekazeg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi !

I have open the dispute in Beta Resolution Center, but finaly i get this error message: " We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again."

What can I do ? How can switch back from "Beta" ?!

I did not receive item, eBay seller deleted. I need money back. Please help me !

Sincerely yours:

Attila

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

For the quickest response, just make a phone call to PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

Gezakekazeg
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, but I cant dial international number.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It should not matter if the Ebay seller is deleted,file on Ebay .

Just because a seller is suspended,does not mean he would not or have not shipped your item,but Ebay money back guarantee protects you from seller not delivering your item,so go back to Ebay ,look up the item and file .

is the listing still there?

Login to Me Too

Gezakekazeg
Contributor
Contributor

Im missed eBay protection time. But PayPal have 180 days.

Login to Me Too

GodioRK
New Community Member

I had the same issue for the past 2 weeks. I have decided to call them today. They gave me an unique number to identify me. The passcode expire in 60 minutes from the link below, follow the instructions to speak to an agent. The agent told me she will open the case on my behalf and give the seller 10 days to respond after that I will be refunded, All of the details I will be able to see and follow via my email. 

https://www.paypal.com/my/selfhelp/contact/call

Try this solution, It helps me. Hope it will help you too.

Login to Me Too

Gezakekazeg
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I give up. I cant dial international number.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When you're in buisness you should find a way to make international calls especially when you are dealing with a company which is not in your country.  It's just good business.

Login to Me Too

Gezakekazeg
Contributor
Contributor

Im a private person.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When dealing with a foreign company you still need to be prepared to make international contacts by phone.  If you're seling, you are in business, even private people are in business.

If you're buying internationally, you need to be prepared to contact other parties.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.