Permanently Limited Account. Why2?

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, here my case about Limitation account. I am so disapointed with Paypal,
because my account Permanently Limited without reason explain, Paypal not want explain my Limitation. I called
( sure 20 times Paypal Support ) but not got correct answer. I only selling items on my eBay. All items the original. I selling Ray Ban sunglasses and here arose a problem.Anyone open case on me, and I don't know who is that. Paypal not want say me exact reason, why Limited! I can not use my Paypal in my life, that is answer Paypal Support. I so need paypal, with any buy or sell items online, games etc ...

Please if anyone can help me, I want soon send letter to registered Office in Luxembourg.
Because I am from Serbia, and not have money visit Luxembourg. All My money hold on Paypal without reason!

Reason ( but that not exact reason) for Paypal is there to be excessive risk involved.
What risk? I selling items and Paykpal got all fees, all money from me, and I can not selling items, or buy something, that risk ? What ?Called Paypal many times, some of our people have been a professional for me, like Woman's
( Understand my situation ), while some people canceled line. I called 2 days. and was told I would get an email
from Paypal , but I not get it .Why Paypal not want to tell me the exact reason of Limitations ?
I sent you the Invoice 2 months ago but PayPal did not approve that, I do not know what is the reason?

If Paypal need some more information about some of myrecent sales.I will be honest,
I sale products for my family because they have it in their warehouse, and they want as quickly as possible to sell
them. They tried to find some Invoice for me, I sent that invoice, which they gave me, because I have received these products from their friends, and one friend had found it, so I sent PayPal, but it was not approved. I really do not understand, and I am very frustrated. Talked with woman on line today, and she say me, make new case and I can add more information.
Please check about my case all. And please understand my case. I so need Paypal, use for buy any items online, selling on eBay. All items delivered to buyer, you can check that too. I can talk to someone from the Department of limited account ? Paypal have all my information,I send all what Paypal need. My personal visa card linked on Paypal.
I know that I have never made a mistake, I'm not guilty. I understand Paypal can Limited my account, but why Limited without reason ?Please explain me!

Ljubomir Ruskaji

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Agree with you sharpiemarker. But why paypal can not afford to use the account for purchases only? If I make "mistake" via seller, Paypal can suspended my seller protection and block me. I want use Paypal only for purchases. I'm not a cheater, I just got in trouble. My life would be different without Paypal, but I'll have to accept.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I am afraid you are wasting your time arguing with us,we are just Paypal members,nothing we can do .

Either find another place to sell or ask someone to sell for you.  

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you make mistake as a seller,but you want PAYPAL to take you back as a buyer?

This is Ebay talk,Ebay sometimes will restrict a person from selling but he can buy as much as he wants,sometimes a person is retricted from buying and selling,or sometimes he can sell but cannot buy.

But Paypal is a payment processor,it does not want to deal with you in any financial transactions,whether it is a buy or a sell.

Without Paypal ,you cannot sell on Ebay,try finding another place to sell . 

Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks everyone. I give up from Paypal. I can use credit card everyhere for buy something. Good bye.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.