Paypal annual error resolution notice

921cleaner
Contributor
Contributor
I got an email saying Paypal annual error resolution notice. Should I open it?
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Lithium is the forum web base, so not really suspicious.

Login to Me Too

webenomads
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

Lithium is the forum web base, so not really suspicious.

Good to know. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Tautau
New Community Member

This  is  from the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of the main paypal.com page,

which leads to,

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home

which shows the following text in abox near top of page.

==============================================

To provide helpful information if you have a billing error or unauthorized transaction on your PayPal accountplease see our Annual Error Resolution Notice.  Just remember that you can check out our Error Resolution Notice anytime by going to the section of our User Agreement, “Liability for Unauthorized Transactions and Other Errors”. If you have additional questions, you can contact us any time.

==============================================

Yes I got one too,nope I didn't open it, or the class action email from some time ago, but i did research them both before deleting  🙂

(yess my keyboard has a problemwith the spacebar, maybe i need to give it more personal space?)

Login to Me Too

Schmaglow
New Community Member

Got the same email. Just replying to see when someone gets an actual response from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

tigerdg
Contributor
Contributor

What makes me think it IS legit is that the e-mail included my full name.  If it is phishing or a spoof, it's frighteningly good.  I still sent it to spoof at paypal dot com.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.