Complain against Paypal Resolution Centef

Manolo71
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have open a claim 6 times or more here on paypal to get my money back for an item that was lost from an ebay purchase and all the times case were close and ruled in favor of the seller ups lost package claim submited and paid now the seller is going to get the money from the claim and I am here since november 2017 til today without the items I paid for nor a refund and every single time I write and call paypal I been told the samething case ruled in favor of the seller clase close .The seller is not replaying my messages at all and had not help me with this same as ebay and same as paypal and ups IT IS NOT RIGHT THAT I PAID FOR THE ITEMS TO THE SELLER AND IF HE DECIDES NOT TO REFUND ME MY MONEY UPS -EBAY- NOT EVEN PAYPAL CAN HELP ME UNDER THEIR PROTECTION BLAH BLAH BLA
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manolo71

Always fund your paypal payments via a credit card then you have a send level of protection and can do a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manolo71

Always fund your paypal payments via a credit card then you have a send level of protection and can do a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.