cash back

dkkeenan
Contributor
Contributor

I usualy have the cash back from my bussiness debit card deposited on the 3rd of each month ,I haven't received it yet this month ,are you still doing that or did you change dates ?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dkkeenan

No one here can answer you as this is a user to user help forum and not customer services.

Best contact customer services direct for this one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I got mine on October 4,2016 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Me too.  $1.84 smackeroos 

Smiley Happy

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpiemarker

@lancelotme

Well if you are both having a party on the cash, count me in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BATWilliams
New Community Member

I, too, did not receive my cashback award for the month of September.  This usually posts to my Paypal account on the fourth of the following month, but has not posted for the month of October.

Login to Me Too

akilleb1
Contributor
Contributor

I usually receive mine by the 4th as well and did not receive it for October. Guess we have some calling to do. 

Login to Me Too

hotrod4x5
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't gotten my October bonus for September purchases. I've called 3 times and they keep extending the time frame they say I need to wait. Did you get yours yet?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Was notified yesterday evening via email that November's is now delayed for 3-5 days.  My October bonus was on time though.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dkkeenan
Contributor
Contributor

no I haven't yet, they told me on the phone that it would be by the 31st but that's come and gone and now the November one is late and they say it may be 5 or 6 days more,I may go back to using my bank card instead of the paypal card if I'm not going to get anything from paypal for using theirs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.