Is my account verified?

uselesscreeps
Contributor
Contributor

How to know if your account is verified?  I have searched, and read all questions regarding verification, and I have no idea if I am verified or not.  

Why is everything such a production in Paypal?  What should be a simple question to find an answer to is a trial and a tribulation.  

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A PROCESSING COMPANY THAT KNOWS WHAT THE **bleep** THEY ARE DOING!!!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You could try FirstData for credit card processing.  You would have a merchant account with them.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

You could try FirstData for credit card processing.  You would have a merchant account with them.

how much?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your bank account is verified when Paypal deposits a small sum to your account and you enter the amount on Paypal,verifying you are the owner of that bank account.

Dont get too excited over Paypal deposit,or deposits,the last time I verified mine,it is like 2 deposits one for 0.09 and the other is like 0.03

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Log into your Paypal account,click on My PROFILE/Bank,and you will see the status of each bank account,confirmed vs not confirmed,here is an explanation-

When you confirm your bank account with PayPal, you'll be able to transfer funds to and from your bank account and make payments using your bank. The confirmation process helps identify you as the account's true owner. Your PayPal account will show one of the following Status messages:

Unconfirmed: Deposits not sent

You have not yet started the confirmation process. Select your bank account and click Confirm to begin.

Unconfirmed: Deposits pending

You have started the confirmation process. PayPal will make 2 small deposits into your bank account shortly.

Unconfirmed: Deposits sent

PayPal made 2 small deposits into your bank account. Please check your bank account in 2-3 business days for the exact amounts. Then log in to your PayPal account and click Confirm.

Confirmed

You have confirmed your bank account. You can now transfer money between your bank and PayPal accounts and pay using your bank account. In addition, you've removed spending limits with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

uselesscreeps
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for explaining the steps to make sure my account is verified.  I have had my bank account confirmed for quite sometime, along with an added credit card, confirmed email address and mobile phone. 

Yet, I still have problems sending money, and paying with my PP Mastercard even though I have linked a backup funding source.

Nothing works as it should, and customer service does not know whether to scratch their watch or wind their **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.