I need some help about paypal please

Mikey12
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Paypal account, and I linked it with my credit card, the question is if I have money in it and I transferred those funds to my credit card, can I buy from any website even if it doesn't support Paypal or not ?

I mean if I transfered these funds from my paypal balance to the credit card can I use my credit card to buy with these funds from Amazon, AliExpress etc... or any other website that doesn't support Paypal ??? or should they support Paypal ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your bank credit card can be used for regular purchases from merchants who accept credit cards.  Your credit card was established before your PayPal account and it remains that way.  When you get a credit crd statement you pay the bill; you don't add funds to your credit card as it is a credit account.

When the credit card is linked to your PayPal account, PayPal can access that account to take funds when neccessary to pay for PayPal purchases when you don't have sufficient funds in your PayPal account.

If you need more help, you need to explain what type of credit card account you have and exactly how you want to make a purchase.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I dont know how you can transfer Paypal fund from your Paypal account to your credit card,there is no such feature offered by Paypal,besides I DONt think your credit card   issuer would accept any incoming fund,there is no routing number associated with a credit card?It cant accept electronic transfer?

But what you can do is to transfer your Paypal fund to your bank account and then use your credit card to buy things and when the bill comes,pay with your bank account.

Or you can ask Paypal to send you a check ,and you can take it to your bank and deposit in your bank account.   

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can only withdraw funds to your bank account in the US (unless your PayPal account was opened in a Card Withdrawl Region).

If you have a debit/check card linked to your bank account and both the card and bank account are both added to your PayPal account and verified/confirmed, you can withdraw PayPal balance to your bank account and use your bank debit card like a credit card via the shops you mentioned in order to use those funds.  

If a shop accepts PayPal, log in and be sure to choose your bank debit card as the payment method during checkout on review your information page.  Read the checkout pages very carefully as editing ship to addresses and/or payments can sometimes be over looked.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Or he can apply for  a Paypal business debit card,which is a Master Card.

You can use it to shop as a credit or debit card,the fund will come from your Paypal account.

If you use it as a credit card,Paypal will rebate you 1%. 

This should solve your problem-shop with a credit or debit card which is connected to your Paypal fund.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.