Withheld money more than 30 days!!!!!!

shmedicalhungar
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a product on eBay. The customer paid. I sent my product, received it, he's happy. Feedback is positive. The paypal withdrew the price of the product, and does not give access to my money. It has been more than 30 days! I entered the parcel ID. Nothing happened! Email does not reply!
How do I get my money?

Regards
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

why is your money on hold?

was it withheld before you ship the item?

Did you upload tracking?

Login to Me Too

shmedicalhungar
Contributor
Contributor

It was not the amount withheld from him. The package tracking numbers uploaded. nothing happened after three days. In total, more than 30 days have passed.

Login to Me Too

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Have you phoned PP customer service?  Was the shipping address you shipped to a confirmed address?  

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what did you sell?

why does Paypal take the money away?

what reason does it give?

Login to Me Too

shmedicalhungar
Contributor
Contributor

I sold two pieces respirometer, with delivery of 155 British pounds ....
Medical instruments dealing with already four years I have paypal account. EBay 100% positive feedback. The customer can also have positive feelings about eBay. I do not know what to do

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did the customer mark the payment as Item Received, but then it doesn't even matter because it's been held for so long.  You need to speak with customer service though.  They have access to your account to release your funds, we don't.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.