How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

patt6250
Contributor
Contributor
Once you've logged in to your account you should see the following information on the left-hand side of the page under PayPal Credit:

PayPal Credit
$10,000.00 Available credit
  • $0.00 Balance               $0.00 due Mar 28

Just click on 'Make a Payment' & the site will guide you thru the process.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Margaret33
New Community Member

Have been trying to make a payment to Paypal for days! The link u had available for payments disappeared.

What am I to do? In spite of my repeated efforrts I can't pay my balance. If you are able to do so, please transfer $100 from my bank to Paypal or tell me what to do???

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

rch530
New Community Member

This new layout STINKS! Why must you change everything around? If it ain`t broke DON`T FIX IT ! AGGGGGG!

Login to Me Too

RH992
Contributor
Contributor

Everybody needs to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They do not want you to make a payment. They make money on the late fees.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi RH992,

Thank you for posting.

Are you unable to see your PayPal Credit Account in yoru PayPal Account?

We have a few suggestions we can offer publically here on The PayPal Community Forum. If they do not help, we would be happy to assist via Facebook, Twitter or over the phone at 866-528-3733 . With a little account specific information we can dig a little deeper and find a solution.

Our suggestions are:

1. If your PayPal Credit information is not showing, or is taking you in a loop, please try opening PayPal.com in an alternate browser.

1. Please ensure your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts are linked

1. If you already have another PayPal Cards product (PayPal Select MasterCard and PayPal Smart Connect) linked to your PayPal account, you will not be able to link PayPal Credit.

Occasionally we see PayPal Credit linked to a closed or old/unused PayPal Account.  When this happens the PayPal Credit Account information will not be visible unless you log into the unused account.  Our customer Support team is happy to help ensure PayPal Credit is linked to the correct PayPal Account.

Customer Support can be reached at 866-528-3733.  You will be prompted to enter  your account number, but if you do not know it please hold through the prompts and you will eventually be connected with a customer support representative.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

Bottomgun
Contributor
Contributor

Your list of solutions don't work for me. I'm tired of trying to contact Smart Card by phone and refuse to waste my monthly allocation of minutes on my cell phone to contact paypal. 

The "unsued" paypal account reason doesn't hold water. I've had activity there and recently added a $5 balance from my bank. 

My next step is to flood Twitter & FaceBook using my social media skills with the problems I've been experiencing. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi Bottomgum,

Thank you for posting and I am sorry to hear your frustration.

PayPal Credit and PayPal Smart Connect are two different products and unfortunately the solutions I listed for PayPal Credit do not apply to Smart Connect.

For assistance with your Smart Connect Account please visit the link below

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?articleID=FAQ922&m=SRE&url=https%253A%...

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

rustynut3850
New Community Member

My account payment is due on the 2nd of each month. I send a check to paypal about 2 weeks before the due date. Why is my payment always late and I am charged interest on the bal. This happens every month. All the checks mailed on the same date clear the bank except paypal and it is usually 1 to 2 weeks after the due date. Is this a scam to get more money or what. The problem seems to be in your accounting dept. but I am the one paying for you being so slow. Get it right and stop charging me interest on a late payment that you have received. I phoned customer serv. in Feb. with this problem and was told it would not happen again, but my March payment has not been credited & here comes the interest & late chg. again. This is a poor way to do business & pure BS.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi Rh992-

We hear your frustration and we would like to assist, however we cannot discuss account specific information here on the forum.

PayPal Credit offers forum correspondence as a means of addressing many customer concerns. However, from time to time, we may utilize additional methods to verify the identity of a customer to help ensure account security. In these instances, PayPal Credit offers FacebookTwitter and telephone (866-528-3733) contact to ensure all information is securely communicated in a timely manner.

Please contact us for assistance.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.