How do I make a payment to PayPal

hennigh
Contributor
Contributor

The "make a payment" option is gone. The new and the classic forms both haven't got it. So how do I make a payment? Should I just forget about it and not pay? That doesn't seem right. But PayPal won't answer, either. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but they won't point it out to me. So. . .how do I make a payment?

Login to Me Too
629 REPLIES 629

mlo2424
Contributor
Contributor

SEE ABOVE. You don't want my payment very badly. Why is this so difficult?

Login to Me Too

blackbart1
New Community Member

Can't find my account number to put on my check to paypal.   Why can't I use my master card that is on file to cover this payment?  Bart Van Antwerp

Login to Me Too

bobliz66
New Community Member

make a payment to pay pal

Login to Me Too

Puntag
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to make a payment to paypal and I can't find "make a payment".  Why is PayPal so not user friendly

Login to Me Too

Joepa
New Community Member

I'm told I have a balance that needs to be paid. How do I pay it?  There is no option on the member site.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Nicole

Hi Joepa,

Thanks for posting!

PayPal Credit offers several convenient ways to make your payment: 

• Pay online: If your PayPal Credit account is linked to your PayPal account, you can pay online at www.paypal.com using the checking or savings account associated with your PayPal account, or your PayPal balance (we don't accept credit or debit card payments). There's no fee for using this service. Go to www.paypalcredit.com for more information about linking your accounts.

If your accounts aren't linked, go to www.paypalcredit.com and click Link at the bottom of the page. Once there are linked, you can use PayPal Credit every time you shop with PayPal. You can also make monthly payments, set up automatic payments and track your purchases. There's no fee for using these services.

• Pay through our automated system: Call us at 866-380-3752 (available 24/7) and follow the prompts to schedule a payment. It's free to use this service too.

• Pay by mail: Send a check or money order (we don't accept cash) to the address below. Be sure to include your payment coupon or write your account number on your payment. You'll also want to allow plenty of time before your due date for your payment to reach us on time to avoid a late payment fee.

PayPal Credit
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA  30348-5658

• Pay over the phone: Call us at 866-528-3733 7 AM to 1 AM ET Monday-Friday, and 9 AM to 11 PM ET Saturday-Sunday, and we'll be happy to help you schedule a payment. There's no additional fee to pay by phone.

If you're trying to make a payment for today, you need to schedule it no later than 11:59 PM PT to get same-day credit. Although we don't process payments on weekends or holidays, you'll receive credit for making a payment on those days. It may take up to three business days for payments to appear on your online account.

When you make a payment using our automated phone system or our website, or you pay over the phone with one of our Customer Service teammates, we'll send you email notifications when a payment is scheduled and when it's applied to your account.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

lishy4444

Last Christmas I used paypal credit to pay for some online purchases from LL Bean. I need to pay 67.19 (I think) right away to avoid interest procurred. It was a special 6mo no interest. How do I pay that specific amount without it just crediting to my Paypal credit violence of 300.00 plus balance?

Login to Me Too

lishy4444

Balance not violence. hehe

Login to Me Too

MarshaKir
New Community Member

You all really don't answer the question on how to pay.  Your statements say go to paypalcredit.com to pay and then we you get onto the site, you find out you really need to go to paypal.com.  Once you are on paypal.com, there is no button that just says make a payment.  After hitting everything I could think of, I finally hit "Wallet" which is where you need to go to make a payment.  It took me at least 20 minutes to figure this out.  Need a button that says to make a payment to an existing account.

Login to Me Too

gem615

I really don't mean to be rude, but we all apparently know everything you've listed here....  THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO WORKING LINK TO MAKE A PAYMENT ON THE NEW WEBSITE!  The link on the Smart Connect box (on the main page) that reads MAKE A PAYMENT - DOES NOT WORK!!!!  It opens the Smart Connect section with no problem, but the PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO LINK/ NO BUTTON/ NO NOTHING THAT ALLOWS A SEASONED USER TO ACTUALLY MAKE A PAYMENT, NOR IS THERE ANY OTHER LINK/ BUTTON ON ANY OTHER PAGE OR MENU THAT ACTUALLY WORKS TO MAKE A PAYMENT!

I know that I have sent multiple emails to customer service (who apparently is just ignoring the issue), because still months later - the website issue still is NOT FIXED....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.