Full account activity available?

magee1100
New Community Member

I would like to get a full listing of my entire PayPal history going back to 2004.  How do I do that?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Leslie

Dear magee1100,

Thanks for asking how to obtain a transaction history. Here's how to find the information you need: http://bit.ly/1I45LWU. I suggest requesting the transaction history by year; not as a whole. For example, request just one year at a time; not 2004-2016 all at once.

If you run into trouble please click "contact" us at the bottom of www.paypal.com and speak with a representative.

-Leslie

Login to Me Too

playdoll
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I too would like to view past years activity. I tried the hyperlink you gave but I get message the page is no longer available. Can you let me know where to find the page I need to submit my inquiry please?

Thanks, Ann

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This what it said on that link:

You’ll find a record of all your PayPal transactions in your History, including payment type, payment status, and fees (if any).

If you have a Business or Premier account, you can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a comma-delimited or tab-delimited file.

Here’s how:

Click History near the top of the page and select Download History.
Select a date range and file type.
Click Download History.
Name your file and click Save to download it.

You can download your transactions for a specific date range or only get the transactions that have completed since your last download.

A comma-delimited or tab-delimited file can be opened in Microsoft Excel or any spreadsheet program.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

playdoll
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you SO MUCH for the speedy reply!

Best,

Ann

@sharpiemarker wrote:

This what it said on that link:

You’ll find a record of all your PayPal transactions in your History, including payment type, payment status, and fees (if any).

If you have a Business or Premier account, you can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a comma-delimited or tab-delimited file.

Here’s how:

Click History near the top of the page and select Download History.
Select a date range and file type.
Click Download History.
Name your file and click Save to download it.

You can download your transactions for a specific date range or only get the transactions that have completed since your last download.

A comma-delimited or tab-delimited file can be opened in Microsoft Excel or any spreadsheet program.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.