Can't add money from Bank Account.

Grakiao
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same problem someone else was having for a couple of months now so here goes the repost:

"Before answering my question please know the following:

1. I already confirmed my bank account
2. I already confirmed my personal information
3. I went to the resolution center and there are no open cases.
4. I do not want other alternatives, I just want to add money using my U.S. bank account. This is supposed to be an available option so no alternatives please.
5. I know about backup funding, but I don't like using that option.

I was attempting to add money to my paypal account (which would also show up on my business debit card), but when I clicked this option, at the top it says: We were unable to confirm your personal information at this time. To find out what we need from you, go to the Resolution Center. Then in blue (which allows me to click it) I have the option to add money from a green dot pack or schedule regualr transfers/set a minimum. Add money from a U.S. bank account is on there as well, but it is black so I don't have the option to click it; which means I can't add money using my bank account. I clicked on the resolution center to find out that I don't have an open case. My personal information has already been verified.  Any ideas would be appreciated...thanks."

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments-Archive/I-cannot-add-money-using-my-U-S-Bank-Acco...

Except I haven't called but have e-mailed a ton of times...

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No ideas at this point, sounds like you have done everything correct.  All you can do is call and speak with a human.  The customer support people should be able to fix your issue.  (Hopefully you'll get the right person.)

Login to Me Too

LG20626
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem.  I'm getting pretty ticked about it.  Please update if you got a resolution, I will also.

Login to Me Too

goodnight55
New Community Member

That just about says it all, i have tried to transfer money from  my bank acc. with no luck, even tho i have done it time and time again, there is no link that i can find except from money pac!Please help me...Barbara Ratjen...

Login to Me Too

Grakiao
Contributor
Contributor

I am still having this problem sadly, no help from Paypal what so ever...

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately no one here can assist with issues like this, we don't have access to account details.  Most folks here are volunteer Advisers, we own online businesses and have worked with PayPay for years.  Customer support is to say the least a challenge but, that's the route you need to take.  Don't rely on emails, they can resolve simple issues but, it's live help you need.

Login to Me Too

PixxiStix
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem and worte to Paypal about it.  I just received a response.  When you go to your account, don't hover your cursor over the 'Add Money' button,  Instead, click the Add Money button.  You will have to answer a security question, and then it takes you to the page where you can transfer from your bank account.  I just did it and it worked for me.  Good luck!! 

Login to Me Too

PixxiStix
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue.... the only option to transfer money to my Paypal account is to use that Money-Pac thing.  It looks like this has been a problem for several months, according to the posts I'm seeing.  Has anyone gotten a resolution to this problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.