Is there a system issue preventing payments from being made?

smokeywins
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an issue going on here? I have 2 different buyers, from two completely different locations that have not been able to make payments on items they ordered. Both transactions occured via eBay and both have not been able to make a payment, after multiple payment attempts.

One buyer is located in the UK the other is here in the states. Neither have gotten any error messages as far as I am aware. The second buyer just gets a message that the payment is processing, but I see no evidence of the transaction. I know that it has nothing to do with my account as I receive payments from other buyers from both eBay and other websites without issue. Please look into this as this is starting to be a huge pain in the butt...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No one here can really answer your question as things do happen.   One place you can check for system status and maintenance windows is here:

https://www.paypal-notify.com/eventnotification/search?eventSearchType=PayPalSiteStatus

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.