Says I can pay in 14 days, tries to pay immediately!?!

JinzoCrush
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so in the Paypal summary page, it says "No balance needed to shop or send money". I purchased 2 cheap items JUST to make sure Paypal was doing the "14 days" or "After Delivery" thing. It was. SO, I then purchased something almost $300. It went to the paid immedialtely field instead of at the top with the after delivery stuff. WHY? I won't have that money for another 2 weeks! Why are some things going to pay later and some instantly? Does this mean the payment will reject 3 times and i'll get in big trouble with eBay and Paypal now?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"No balance needed to shop or send money".  --- This simply means you don't have to have funds in your PayPal balance.

As for Pay After Delivery, it is only offered on certain purchases - you need to check this option before completing the checkout.

Login to Me Too

JinzoCrush
Contributor
Contributor
I never saw that option. I just pay through Paypal on eBay like I always do. Does this mean the seller is going to not get paid and I'll get hurt by it as well?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.