Buyer didnt send the item back after receiving refund!

dory300
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer asked a refund for the item due to it wasnt authentic eventhough she have no proof or based it on so I refunded her the money plus extra for shipping and handling . I message her and ask her to send it back she responded that she will as soon as her sister send it back to her. Thru this day I have not heard or received the item. How can I open a resolution or dispute it I have all the copy of her responded messages so as the invoice of the refund and extra for shipping ?? Please help buyer like this dont need to be tolerated.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

IF THAT EXTRA SHIPPING IS SENT USING CREDIT CARD,YOU CAN FILE CHARGEBACK WITH CC ISSUER FOR ITEM NOT RECEIVED AND HIT HER WITH A $20 CHARGEBACK FEE .

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

seller cannot open a dispute.

Login to Me Too

dory300
Contributor
Contributor
If seller cannot open a dispute can I dispute it to my bank then?
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

yu can try,banks do not get involved when you made a mistake.

try sending an invoice and word it as such that she has failed to return the item,so pay up

Login to Me Too

dory300
Contributor
Contributor
How to I send an ivoice I already refunded her money with extra too
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

use Paypal feature-send or request money,word it such that since she has decided to keep the item,please pay.

word it such that it is authoritative,formal and firm,

Login to Me Too

dory300
Contributor
Contributor
Thank u sooo much Ill appreciate it !!!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you issue refund through the original transaction or sent refund itself as a payment.  If you sent the full or part of the refund as a payment, via goods and services and the person did not return item, then you could have filed a dispute for item not received.  

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dory300
Contributor
Contributor
I refund her from the original purchase and send her extra for shipping it back to me.
Login to Me Too

dory300
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to dispute it through ebay first but ebay said since I issued full refund they no longer have anything to do with it so I tried to dispute at paypal but paypal keep saying I cannot dispute it due to transaction wasnt complete yet but It has been since June 27, 2017 and she already got the money but I don't have my item back yet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.