MultiOrder Shipping Issue

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience while MultiOrder Shipping is experiencing technical difficulties. Our technicians are actively working to resolve the problems. I will be posting in this thread with updates as I have them.

Please remember that feedback regarding PayPal tools and services may be posted only in the Feedback forum. I have opened up a MultiOrder Shipping feedback thread. Feedback posts from this thread have been moved there.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Barksla
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. It won't import anything. I get the error "An error occurred while sending the XML Request" It won't import PayPal or eBay orders.

Login to Me Too

TireCoverTim
Contributor
Contributor

Well, hopefully this is a good thing, if there are 3 of us now experiencing the same issue maybe it will be resolved soon. Fo 2 days now I get "An error occurred while sending the XML Request " and no orders are being imported ...... :Robot Frustrated

Tim

Login to Me Too

Katiebud54
Contributor
Contributor

I believe from another chain of messages that there are many of us out of luck for several days.

This is getting old.   Same error message.  Same 'no orders' when there are dozens.

Login to Me Too

untgrrl
Contributor
Contributor

Im having same issues.  I called and they said they are working on the problem but dont have a timeframe.  Seems like there are always issues with multi shipping.  The only response I got was "so sorry nothing we can do"

Login to Me Too

fgsfds
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting this message also the last few days, very annoying.

Login to Me Too

PosterPrinter
Contributor
Contributor

Is MOS down system wide or is it just me? Beginning Tuesday, May 22 I was unable to import any PayPal orders into MOS. The import tab brings up error message "an error occurred when sending the XML request". I ship over 200 packages per week and need to get this fixed. Customer no service keeps saying they are working on it. Well, fix it or let me know what the fix is if on my end.

Login to Me Too

thetutulady
New Community Member

I would also appreciate any info on this matter.  I too ship quite a lot of orders per week, and am having difficulty getting by.  When will this be fixed?

Login to Me Too

zombiehoard
Contributor
Contributor

MOS is still down. Can we can an estimated time on the status of the fix? I have seen a few different posts about this issue but only one PayPal response among them. Can someone from PayPal update users on the status of the fix? An estimated time would be nice to let users know how they should be proceeding.  

Login to Me Too

drygoods
New Community Member

Same problem here using Firefox 4 and Mac OS 10.5.8. At the same time that multi-order shipping stopped importing paid orders, Firefox starting giving me a message about a plug-in update...Java. Of course, I had to jump through hoops to get a Java update that would work on the Mac. After all that, it didn't clear up the problem. I tried to use Chrome, but apparently Pay Pal does not like Chrome at all. That's too bad.

Jackie

Login to Me Too

ShippingDoneCom
Contributor
Contributor

They will probably fix Mulit-Order shipping while I'm typing this up, but that won't be a bad thing.

On a hunch, I downloaded our PayPal history of competed transactions today.  Pulled that file into a spread sheet.  Made some changes to the data format and deleted some unnecessary data.  Then saved it as a csv file.  Next, I opened up Multi-Order shipping and imported the newly made csv file.

My orders were now in PayPal multi-order shipping even though the "Import PayPal Orders" option has been failing for the last several days.

I was able to print all the labels and a scan form.

WARNING!!!

The process I just described was not as easy as it sounded.  I glossed over the part about getting the download file in the proper condition for the import process and I didn't mention how you have to map fields from the import file to match paypal import fields.  Also you have to add the shipping classes and weights once the order are in MOS because there isn't any way to import that information.  And to top it all off, you have to go back and manually put the tracking numbers into the transaction details for the payments.

If you must use MOS it can be done but this process is far from perfect.  I recommend that you don't attempt this if you aren't familiar with tsv/csv, files, spread sheets, and the data import process.  Also be prepared for some very tedious work with the tracking numbers and you will most likely develop a stinging pain in one of your eyes every time you see the word 'PayPal".

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.