MultiOrder Shipping Issue

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience while MultiOrder Shipping is experiencing technical difficulties. Our technicians are actively working to resolve the problems. I will be posting in this thread with updates as I have them.

Please remember that feedback regarding PayPal tools and services may be posted only in the Feedback forum. I have opened up a MultiOrder Shipping feedback thread. Feedback posts from this thread have been moved there.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

I have received confirmation that the issue has been repaired. Thank you all for your patience! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

alexizhot
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, when I log onto the Multi Order Shipping tool, all I see is a message saying "No Orders Available"... I should have about 60 orders on there. I use this tool DAILY and I have for the past several years, and have never encountered this. Please help!

Login to Me Too

Katiebud54
Contributor
Contributor

For more than 18 hrs now we have been getting this message.  Yesterday had other spotty problems with this feature and was told all the 'basics' in a response from paypal.  This is indeed very frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

robineast
Contributor
Contributor

I've also been having this problem for the past 2 days. When it started yesterday I was hoping it was just a brief glitch, so I decided to hold off on shipping until today. Nope, still not functioning correctly. This needs to be fixed asap!

Login to Me Too

ShippingDoneCom
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal claims that the multi-order shipping is a free service and technically they don't charge for it.  This makes it so that their customers can't require any fees to be refunded when the service goes down (like now).  Since multi-order is broken the regular shipping seems to be having problems keeping up with the load of order being printed individually.  We keep getting connection problems with paypal while trying to print one at a time.  Robot Frustrated

Login to Me Too

ColterBergh
Contributor
Contributor

I need to print out 465 shipping labels tomorrow. Please fix this tonight.

Login to Me Too

blinger
Contributor
Contributor

HA! Good luck

Login to Me Too

ShippingDoneCom
Contributor
Contributor

You may want to consider Stamps.com.  You can import your paypal orders and batch print them.  Of course you'll have to set the shipping weight and mail class in stamps.com because stamps won't import that part.  And, you'll have to paste the tracking info back into paypal because stamps won't automatically update the tracking.  It's not a good solution but probably faster the printing them one at a time.

Login to Me Too

cvpc333
Contributor
Contributor

It is  Free because the the discount given to Paypal are much much larger than the reduced fee charged thru Paypal shipping.  They make only off you every time you ship an item via paypal. DO not reward paypal by leaving an account balance.,

Login to Me Too

mealworms2go
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on the phone twice with paypal this morning about the "error" message in multi-order shipping. The first rep told me that they were working on it with an ETA of having it fixed within 30 minutes. I didn't know that it had been down for the last day, I just thought it was this morning because we only ship on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Anyway, I called back 2 hours later when it still wasn't working and the next rep told me they were indeed working on it, but they didn't have an ETA of when it would be up and running again. I told him that the other csrep told me that it would be 30 minutes- no longer than an hour and he told me that he never should have told me an eta when they didn't have one... With the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, today is really the last day we can ship for it to definitely arrive to the customer before the holiday.  Hopefully this afternoon it will be fixed- fingers and toes crossed and prayers said!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.