Forum Posts

Responsive Design Issue with PayPal Invoice

The PayPal invoice when viewed via a Mobile Interface displays the Tax Amount alongside Discount, while the same invoice when viewed on Desktop browser does not show the Discount line item, and correctly displays the tax amount.

Niyati by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

invoice

hello everyone please is there are any way to correct the invoice i send to my client the bank and e check payment option always get missing

delrio22 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating an invoice and it isnt auto populating

I have been using paypal for 8 months to invoice customers with no problems.  All of the sudden today, when I start keying a customer, the info is not auto populating.  I have had to key in every email again.  Right after that, if I try to enter the ...

pooki33 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping labels

I am new to this. Trying to test out printing a shipping label. I created an "item" and an invoice, marked the invoice as paid, and when I follow the prompts on directions of how to print a label, I cannot find where to print it.   It says to go to "...

AshleyL2 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I create an invoice for MYSELF to pay on recipient's behalf rather than using Send Money

If I walk my artists through it, they can use paypal invoicing to create nice itemized invoices for artwork being commissioned, and I can use the 'partial payment' feature to send 50% of the funds up front, and quickly view outstanding / unpaid invoi...

lost draft invoice on Mac

I was creating a draft invoice and accidentally right swiped my mac and lost the document. How can I retrieve?

build by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

N

hi im from india i am creating invoice for usa customer but it was not creating  

19111990 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Created invoice but cannot see them in my account

Created invoice but cannot see them in my account I have cretaed 2 invoices but do not see them in my list but on my ssales page there there they are https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RAQ6VC54EBS22 https://www.paypa...

Jason50 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos