Login Issue

narvaduen
New Community Member

Hi, I'm able to get to the main front page of the PayPal website, I enter my login information, and it goes to the Logging In page which shows the loading graphic. *Just under the graphic it says that if this page doesn't redirect in 5 seconds, click a link.*

Whether I sit there letting the page load endlessly, OR hit the redirect link, nothing happens. I have deleted cache, cookies, temp files, I have visited the site using IE and Firefox, on multiple IP numbers from multiple computers.

I have business to attend to on EBay that is being held up by this error. Tonight, I was able to make it to the History page, and from there to the Withdraw to Bank Account page, but even then, I am unable to view the Account Overview page. It continues to appear to load endlessly.

Has anyone else had this issue, found a way to solve this problem? Thanks much for reading.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Well, you seem to be able to get to the forims.

In the upper right corner of this page, there's a link that says "My Paypal Account".  Try that immediately after logging into the forums, it'll time out after a few minutes otherwise.

That's the second report I've heard about this this weekend.

Login to Me Too

jaybarcelo
Contributor
Contributor

Make it 3.

2 days with this problem. After entering the password, redirects to the 5 seconds page and it hangs there forever. I can login using the iPhone App but the Website is no go.

3 different computers, 1 XP, 2 Macs, even on the iPhone using Mobile Safari hangs. the only way is the iPhone App at this time.

Login to Me Too

jaybarcelo
Contributor
Contributor

Come on Paypal... need to login to my account. More than 2 days stuck here (see URL PNG)

http://www.barcelo.us/storage/paypal-loginstuck1.png

Login to Me Too

CCD
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I tried some computers but I think is something about my account or a problem with the paypal web site. Anyone have found a solution????

Login to Me Too

CCD
Contributor
Contributor

any solutions????

Login to Me Too

evrythnmustgo
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having the same problem with one of my acconts.  Other account is operating normally.  I did go into my ebay account of the problem paypal i.d.and was able to get to the paypal account from there.  But it is hopeless trying just to log in...obviously a paypal issue.  I thought perhaps my acct was locked for some reason but when i got into it from the EBAY account page it seems okay ...but very irritating not to be able to just sign in ...

Login to Me Too

jaybarcelo
Contributor
Contributor

Still NO GO!

The Ebay link redirects to the same URL after the normal paypal login This is serious What's going on Paypal????

Login to Me Too

jaybarcelo
Contributor
Contributor

OK I just got in using the EBay link, but ONLY works on the "View Account History" link because the URL is diferent (http://history.paypal.com/....)

Once there, I click the Overview link and HANGS forever because the URL is (http://www.paypal.com/.....)

Login to Me Too

CCD
Contributor
Contributor

yes that works. The problem is on the overview page of the account. I can use the whole site less the overview page. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.