HORRIBLE IDEA TO HOLD FUNDS FOR 21 DAYS!!!

gearhed78
Contributor
Contributor

Holding funds from sellers until the buyer leaves feedback is the worst idea EVER! Since when does Paypal become an authority on buyer satisfaction?? A smooth transaction is all that I wanted from Paypal. If they are going to hold funds, then they should make it very clear BEFORE you use them!  Keeping my money in their account for 21 days is a HUGE disadvantage of using Paypal. Stick to transferring funds,not trying to be a satisfaction authority!

Login to Me Too
6,286 REPLIES 6,286

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@paul wrote:

I NEVER IN MY BORN DAYS HEARD ANYONE HOLLAR SO MUCH ABOUT AN ORGANIZATION THAT TAKES LEGITIMATE STEPS TO PROTECT ITSELF FROM THE FRAUDULANT PRACTICES OF A FEW BAD APPLES THAT MAKE IT BAD FOR MOST OF US.PAY-PAL LOST HUNDEDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF NOT OVER 2 MILLION TO BAD CREDIT CARDS AND I SUPPOSE NONE OF THE FINE PEOPLE WANT THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL BUSY THINKING OF YOURSELF FEELING PERSECUTED BY THE COMPANY.YOU SEE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE VALUE OF LONG TERM VISION IS REALLY LACKING IN ALL OF THE SHORT SIGHTED IGNORANCE THAT I READ DAILY ABOUT YOU YOU YOU .HOW ABOUT LOOKING AT PAY-PALS STORY BY CALLING THEM AND ELIMINATING ALL THIS MISUNDERSTANDING AND JUST ASK.PAY-PAL IS NOT OUR ENEMIE A FEW BRAZEN CRIMINALS ARE CAUSING THIS CONFUSION.WHEN THE TUNNEL VISION STOPS AND THE DUST FALLS THEN MAYBY YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT?

What is up with you Paul--are you schizophrenic  and off your meds.  Just a few pages back you were all for joining in and now you are back to this trolling babble. There is no reasoning with you so stop trolling and do something useful.

Login to Me Too

Djten
Contributor
Contributor

To femsol&mrs5pennies:

You know, you have have to look at certain people on this discussion board as comedy relief and it seems like Paul is one of them! Because if you respond to and entertain all that silly stuff you're just gonna go bananas! Sometimes SurplusDealDude gets a little off the deep end too, but not as much as this guy!  

Hey Paul, either you gonna be with us or you ain't! It's just that simple. Since joining this discussion board I've opened up two other online stores and about to close my eBay store. And I'm going to use Amazon for auctioning purposes. Don't tell people that they're whining because everyone's been whining about this because until December we haven't had a place to at least ventilate our frustration!! And it seems to me that you haven't even ONCE looked at any of those business news links, even if it was to just skim through them!!

And check this: I even backtracked all the way to the first page to see where I came in on this discussion. It took about an hour to skim through all those pages, but didn't you see the blog about this person who couldn't pay her rent because they got jammed up by PayPal/eBay?? Or the people who couldn't buy Christmas presents for their peeps? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUDE????

Login to Me Too

mrs5pennies
Contributor
Contributor

AMEN, DJTEN!!!!!!  AMEN!!!!

Login to Me Too

unpleased
Contributor
Contributor

paul is a idiot.

Login to Me Too

mrs5pennies
Contributor
Contributor

Paul,

You are just plain nuts!  You babble on and on, first telling sellers how great Paypal and Ebay are and how sellers should just stop whining, then when you're called on it, you change and tell everyone how you feel the same exact way....Now, you're back to tell sellers to stop whining again, that Paypal and Ebay are both these wonderful entities again. Paypal took these steps to protect itself???? Wait just one minute, idiot!!!  It's the seller who's at risk, not Paypal.  You and your posts make me want to throw up....How about making an appointment with a shrink and get some meds.  You need them.

Login to Me Too

3formusic
Contributor
Contributor

Who the **bleep** are you talking to.  You need the phsch

Login to Me Too

5black4
Contributor
Contributor

WOW.....this Paul person (place or thing) is amazing.

Could it be even possible that all these personal horror stories made on this  ebay/paypal HOLD post , not be good sellers dealing in "good faith"  and coming away with empty hands not a rip by our old friends ebay/apypal?

Anyone that so so blind to this issue and the damage it has done making these kind of FOOLISH statement is living in a different plain or is a "plant" by ebay/paypal.

Enough said about this "Paul" enity.....on with the legal actions.

Login to Me Too

unpleased
Contributor
Contributor

You my friend are a idiot.

Login to Me Too

wolfdaddy205
Contributor
Contributor

,,I'll be bashing the "pirate" for a long time my friend, Smiley Wink

I hate being blatantly robbed.

They will get "MY" moneys worth of bad publicity from this cat.

Login to Me Too

unpleased
Contributor
Contributor

I agree,the sellers should demand that paypal not get their fee for 21 days!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.