Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

xl77x
New Community Member

hey i was having the same problum and it turned out that chase bank thought that my debit card was stolen and hade put a freeze on the card all i hade to do was call the bank it's self and varify that it was me making the charges and the problum was all cleard up i hope this helps

Login to Me Too

MarthaLucia
New Community Member

I´m having the same problem with the 10417 error code, I have tryed to pay many times something that I bought on Ebay by my  Ebay account and directly in my Paypal account but neither one or the other is succesfully processed.

I search in the Paypal website but i find nowhere what does error 10417 means. If someone can help me to solve this before the seller opens an unpaid case I would be thankful.

Login to Me Too

Sohail94
Contributor
Contributor

you try so hard and get nothing at the end of it

ive tried four days in a row to pay a seller but no luck

needs to be fixed

Login to Me Too

pntucker1
New Community Member

Error Code #10417

I have the same **bleep** problem!

Login to Me Too

nbernabe
New Community Member

i have just received the same message on ebay. ERROR #10417

please fix as soon as possible im am trying to pay 4 a macbook

Login to Me Too

mina19662011
New Community Member

HOLA

QUIERO PAGAR UNA PERO ME SALE UN ERROR  Error Code #10417

COMO SOLUSIONO ESTE PROBLEMA, NO TENGO FALTAS CON LOS PAGOS

GRACIAS

Login to Me Too

tones27

dear paypal im having this problem where as when im about to check out it says unable to use this source for funding and i have bought so many items from ebay and i dont wanna get a bad record on ebay paypal can you please fix this glitch pleas thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

hamill348
New Community Member

keep getting this error mesg. im usingmaster card git card and its supposed to be able to work just as a reg credit card. please help

Login to Me Too

eric1990

This is one problem that neither ebay nor paypal can not solve.  So, if you are caught in this situation, respectfully request the seller that you will cancel your transaction due this systemic error which is basically not your fault.  Believe me, I have tried all means and wasted a lot of time and effort just to correct this problem, and of course it was a futile exercise.  

Login to Me Too

Tran
Contributor
Contributor

Just got this error today, its weird cause i just used my paypal on another purchase just a day earlier PLEASE FIX THIS!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.