Class Action Lawsuit !

acezero
Contributor
Contributor

"Funds Pending"

To Anyone,

Please post a link to any Lawsuit that is going on at this time that I might sign on to !

This Funds-Pending Sh*t is criminal ! No If-And's-or But's about it !

Thanks in advance !

Pay Pal shills are not welcome to this thread !

Just the same - Have a nice Day

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Go ahead and join one, if you can find it - you're going to get creamed.

But at least the lawyers will do well.

Login to Me Too

LSPP
Contributor
Contributor

got to website: letssuepaypal dot com (paypal will remove this link if typed correctly) There IS an ACTIVE Class Action Lawsuit for the Holds PayPal if profiterring from. The website will have the contact name and the court filing copy.

Just a note, don't sweat the PayPal Cheerleaders, ( we all know who they are by their posts ) they're only a few on hear, struggling to support a criminal and unethical business such as PayPal and eBay.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@LSPP wrote:

got to website: letssuepaypal dot com (paypal will remove this link if typed correctly) There IS an ACTIVE Class Action Lawsuit for the Holds PayPal if profiterring from. The website will have the contact name and the court filing copy.

Just a note, don't sweat the PayPal Cheerleaders, ( we all know who they are by their posts ) they're only a few on hear, struggling to support a criminal and unethical business such as PayPal and eBay.

By all means, if you have a few thousand to invest, do so.

Have $10,000 in reserve in case you lose.

BTW, if your lawyer thought he had any chance of winning this, he'd be doing it on a contingency basis.

Login to Me Too

LSPP
Contributor
Contributor

@surplusdealdude wrote:

@LSPP wrote:

BTW, if your lawyer thought he had any chance of winning this, he'd be doing it on a contingency basis.

Actually, they are on a contingency basis, and have won several prominant and high profile cases. Just visit the law firms web site and see for yourself. So apparently, they have a pretty good feeling on this one, especially considering the Class Members are now in the thousands and growing daily. Incedentally, neither PayPal or eBay has answered the suit yet. They only have about 10 more days before they default. May be another Chicago no show again. Wouldn't surprise anyone.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Well, we'll just have to see what happens then.

Login to Me Too

temp201809263d
Contributor
Contributor

@LSPP wrote:

@surplusdealdude wrote:

@LSPP wrote:

Actually, they are on a contingency basis, and have won several prominant and high profile cases. Just visit the law firms web site and see for yourself. So apparently, they have a pretty good feeling on this one, especially considering the Class Members are now in the thousands and growing daily. Incedentally, neither PayPal or eBay has answered the suit yet. They only have about 10 more days before they default. May be another Chicago no show again. Wouldn't surprise anyone.

That is correct, and thank you for saying it. Don't listen to the discorgagement. There is always something anyone one can do about anything.  I would be delighted to see bay and pay reamed until they are crippled.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.