Shipped item out 11-2, buyer is threatening to call authorities because they haevn't received it!

jessd
New Community Member

Hi.

I sold two iphones, shipped them out on the same day, 11-2-10.  USPS priority mail, signature and delivery confirmation on both.  One shows that is already in Florida.  The second is going to Kentucky.  The tracking information for the second one only shows that it was processed and left the facility, it doesn't show that it has arrived in Kentucky yet.

The buyer in Kentucky sent me a message that if it is not received tomorrow, they would be contacing the authorities to get their money back.  I followed all the rules for Paypal.  The paypal information shows that I am eligible for seller protection.  The seller was unverified but shows a confirmed address. 

I sent the buyer the tracking information that USPS showed and told them.  What else should I do?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It will probaply get deivered tomorrow.

You buyer is crazy.  They can file,  and paypal will just ask for the D/C number and give you  5 days to supply it.  By then the item shuld be delivered and paypal will close out the claim in your favor.

I would then place the buyer on you blocked buyer list 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.