The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

arocketsa
Contributor
Contributor
What other means could you send me info?
Login to Me Too

drleeky
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS  BUT THEN WHAT?  BURN UP A TELEPHONE ON HOLD WAITING FOR "PEGGY"

Login to Me Too

Packerfan
New Community Member

I agree. I have been notified of four refunds in Nov. and Dec. alone yet no money and PayPal says completed.  I think these crooks are ripping people off. They won't respond to emails or phone calls.

( I thought Obama was gonna help the American people, lol.  I wonder what PayPal exec got a post somewhere in his regime.)

Anyway, I bet Paypal simply closes your accopunt if you annoy them much. Bet the FTC or BBB or someone would like to hear about this. I am starting my letter, email and phone campaign today untill someone actually does something. Ordering my tombstone, too. Who knows how long till some politician or Paypal exec actually gives a ...you know.

Login to Me Too

foolmeonce
Contributor
Contributor

These horror stories just keep piling up. I still can't believe how corrupt it is. I'm doing my part as well. Maybe sometime before **bleep** freezes over somebody will step up and put a stop to all this.

Login to Me Too

foolmeonce
Contributor
Contributor

oops...I sez a bad word. Shame on meSmiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

mrbigdaddy

paypal has dumb people working for them

Login to Me Too

cooljoe

Actually I think the Supervisors are the dumb ones, The employees are just trying to keep their jobs.

Login to Me Too

jungleexplorer
Contributor
Contributor

I understand your pain, but I have some bad news for you.  I am having similar problems with just about every major company that I am dealing with.  It seems that because of the tough economic times, people (companies are  by people too) seem to feel that they can't afford high moral standards anymore and that is permissible to step on other people and treat them like trash in their effort to survive.  I have noticed this trend not only with companies but also with individuals.

Until this trend changes, customers will continue to get the short in of the stick.  How will it change?  It starts with all people realizing that there are things that are more important then money and ease of life, or even personal survival.  Things like honor, respect, integrity, high moral standards and dignity.  But in a society that is continually trying to lower the bar of social acceptability so low that even the most reprobate, perverse, dysfunctional and irresponsible person can reach it, I think there is little hope of this ever happening.  We asked for a world with no rules, where everything goes. A world where anyone who points something out as wrong or unacceptable is viciously attacked as a hate monger.  Well, we got it.    When there are no societal standards that individuals must live up to to be acceptable, why should we expect companies, that are run by individuals, to live up to any standards of acceptability?  Welcome to the modern age of progress and enlightenment!  Isn't it great?

Login to Me Too

cardcoinstamps
Contributor
Contributor

Yea suddenly after thousands of dollars moved in and out of my account thru sells/buys(making lots of money for e-bay and pay-pal),without one complaint from a single buyer,in fact every one very pleased,I now get a 21 day hold on funds.Thats a real reward.They have stopped all my cash flow,effectively shutting down my business.Thats some brilliant operational skills pay-pal.The funny thing is it took them about 3 seconds to take their cut.How is it that when they took their cash from my bank account it was instantaneous,yet even before the 21 day hold it still took them 4-5 days to get it into my bank.Is this the way they do business in India? or wherever they have decided to send all the decision making,because god knows the trouble it takes to speak to a live person,much less one that comprehends English.

Login to Me Too

SheltonMac
Contributor
Contributor

I thought that after 2 long fights with Paypal over payment holds when my Feedback score was below 100, that I was fainlly done with it.  All of the sudden - I get an email at midnight, that starting on the same day that ALL my new transactions will start having a 21day hold placed on them.  The only reason given is that my account was reviewed and deemed (by Paypal) as being at risk of getting disputes and chargebacks . . . . strange thing is that has only happened once - the one time that Paypal was contacted about a sale where the buyer used a stolen credit card 6 months before Paypal reversed the transaction.  Now with almost 200 Feedbacks at 100% positive, Paypal has started their BS again.  Guess another call to the AG's office.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.