The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

collingsbob
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

Why is it that I have been trying for almost 3 weeks to make a change to my account and cannot get any help?..I have told my at least 5 "customer service" agents that they will take care of my problem immediately - and then do nothing?

Paypal - your customer service **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too

collingsbob
Contributor
Contributor

I have been talking to "customer service" reps for over 2 weeks..all have been pleasant and have promised me that they will solve the problem within 24 hrs..and the problem still isn't fixed, though I have spent almost 2 hours on long distance explaining the issue repeatedly.

I want a manager to contact me  - my accounts are <email addresses removed> 

I am sick and tired of the lousy service getting this small problem resolved!!

Login to Me Too

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Whats the problem? Ill try to be some help.. I'm just here in the community but I do know quiet a bit about PayPal and how it works/policies.. I'll do my best to find a solution for you

Login to Me Too

collingsbob
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 accounts and need to move all of the money from one - which is unverified, to the other which is verified. I cannot verify the first account because for some reason it shows as having a U.S address - and I live in Canada.

Customer service is a JOKE! and an utter waste of time..promises and inaction for nearly 3 weeks..

Login to Me Too

leaving
New Community Member

I have just gone through customer service **bleep**!  I have been trying to resolve a problem with my account that was basic MATH and I've spend days on the phone.  Then someone from paypal calls me last night, ON A FRI. NIGHT AT 8PM to ask me for PAYMENT when my bill isn't due for another 2 weeks!!!!  I must have spoken with 3-4 different people and usual what happened was they just hang up on me!  I'm leaving paypal as soon as I've paid this off and never coming back!

Login to Me Too

tedkenneth
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some vitamins w/Swanson's - which I do regularly !

they have upgraded ( or downgraded) to useing paypal. so I went thru that

but after hitting the pay button the screen locked up. 

so.. in needing the vitamins I went back and used the old credit card direct.

The paypal payment went thru

I contacted swansson - they deleted the paypal payment.

NOW how the **bleep** do I get my $$ back from paypal - it is sitting the the account buffer

saying  "canceled" but no $$ showing up back to my account or credit card.

NO contact us  tab works anymore - fileing a complaint just to get someone to react

if futile -

how do I get hold of somebody to try and fix this ? ? ?

Login to Me Too

Trin2GetBy
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that all the folks I've spoken with on the phone have been nice. But it's like a brick wall. I feel for them - they are told what to say. My problem is that I watched the video on the site showing me how my money is immediately available after I receive payment from someone. Then I find there's a reserve and I can't touch it for 90 days (that's 3 whole months). PP didn't keep a percentage -- PP kept it all. All of the payments in my reserve have been taken from client cc accounts, so there will be no risk of money not coming through. I will no longer use V. Terminal - have cancelled the service because of high fees and this reserve issue. Mary Kay (my business) guarantees customer satisfaction of products, so they would pay for disputes. I need the money. Please release the reserve into my account immediately.

Login to Me Too

rocky489mts
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in complete agreement.  After August 22nd Paypal is going to withhold payments to me from my eBay customers because of my number of "reversal of payments", etc. to customers.  Those refunds were the cause and irresponsibility of PayPal- NOT because my eBay customers demanded a refund.  PayPal, cannot get the invoices to buyers correct, then they punish me??? 

Login to Me Too

mtcministry
Contributor
Contributor

To be honest... I had to call PayPal via phone just two days ago to resolve a limits issue. I was able to speak to someone and the problem was resolved before I got off of the phone.

Login to Me Too

iheartnorinco
Contributor
Contributor

My favorite part is their phone number. I have never encountered a company this large that didn't offer a toll free number, forcing most of us to pay long distance charges to try and convince them to fix things that should never be broken. I'm getting that **bleep**ing error code 10417 out of the blue trying to pay for an item on Ebay after years of having no issues. I've emailed several times and got nothing back. I'm not going to call that phone number because I'm not willing to spend MY money solving THEIR problem. I'll figure something out with the buyer, meanwhile my **bleep**Pal account is going to die. Don't want to work with me? Sounds good, I'll reciprocate. And I'll make sure everybody within earshot hears about this. Thank God I found this thread before I got my dad properly set up with buying and selling on Ebay, that won't be happening now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.