The big lie

tooled
Contributor
Contributor

"We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care."

Really, then how about accepting emails, or a phone call - even if its to "peggy".  

How about a way to contact your executives that make all this really neat decisions that **bleep** your customers?

Quit hiding behind the computer./

Login to Me Too
175 REPLIES 175

mtcministry
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has a toll free number for customer service... not sure what you are talking about. The number is Login, Click "Contact Us", Click "Call Us".

Login to Me Too

iheartnorinco
Contributor
Contributor

Are you delusional? The only number I get starts with 402. 402 is not a toll free number, it's a US area code. You're getting charged to make that call unless you actually live in Nebraska or where ever the **bleep** that number is. As to the last poster, this thread is excellent, it shows folks who have nothing but problems with paypal that lots of other people have the same problems as well, which shows how little paypal cares. The more it grows, the more money paypal loses, and that's wonderful because money appears to be the only thing they give a **bleep** about.

Seriously? This forum bleeps the word **bleep**?!?

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@iheartnorinco wrote:

Are you delusional? The only number I get starts with 402. 402 is not a toll free number, it's a US area code. You're getting charged to make that call unless you actually live in Nebraska or where ever the **bleep** that number is. As to the last poster, this thread is excellent, it shows folks who have nothing but problems with paypal that lots of other people have the same problems as well, which shows how little paypal cares. The more it grows, the more money paypal loses, and that's wonderful because money appears to be the only thing they give a **bleep** about.

Seriously? This forum bleeps the word

Paypal very clever. Shows how smart you are.  Oh and not to mention you and a million people like you could leave paypal and they still would not care. So I am sure Paypal is shaking in their boots right about now because of you .

As to Dan Hornby you shouldn't risk your children's lives on Paypal, knowing the risks involved as mentioned in the terms of agreement(which you signed and agreed to).  Section 4.1 says dont risk your livelihood on this company or you are a incompetent fool.

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@iheartnorinco wrote:

Seriously? This forum bleeps the word

Really? I mean really you **bleep** about their number not being toll free? You have more problems than I thought, besides the obvious immaturity of a 15 year old who isn't even old enough to responsibly use a service-or forum- meant for adults....grow up

Login to Me Too

danhornby
New Community Member

i am completely appalled by paypals lack of judgement and advise and helpfulness. i keep getting told to find "other ways" when i have done before finally phoning. i am sick of been sent pilare to post. i have newborn twins, 4 weeks premeture. so when i transfered funds from one account to another for immediate release its for a legitimate reason. why dont pay pal phone to see whats going on then they can act accordingly to provide a better service. i have read a lot on the forums and as i found out im not the only person to be **bleep**ed by paypal. its our money at the end of the day and you are playing with lives. a very dangerous game and i have the support of the fsa, soliciters both cival and legal teams and central government. i am going to close my pay pal accounts if i do not get a satifactory response on the TELEPHONE. I HATE EMAILING AND NEVER GETTING ANYWHERE. I HAVE AS I SAID EARLIER i have been given the run around and got nowhere. no i want my money in the bank by the end of the day, not for my sake for my childrens sake. or i will be moving to have paypal shut down and discredited. as one person said you are not a bank unless it suits your own needs. you are there to assist and make things easier not harder like people are finding. you basically are a middle man. and as stated you are playing with peoples lives and lively hoods. my children have come from a special care baby unit and need all the help in living and surviving then can and paypal has blocked my attempts to help them. if my daughters die pay pal will be held responsiable. im in the hospital at 4pm for the second check up daily of my daughters and need the funds realising with immediate effect to the stated accounts relating to this matter. if no telephone response is forth coming them further action will be taken unless are solution if forth coming yours angrily and disalutioned daniel

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Make threats to paypal employees who don't read the forums, it will help, yes, really, it does, totally. 

The only people reading this are  a.) trolls b.) angry customers who love to demand things c.) and paypal mods and advisors, neither of which have any power and will tell you to call customer service.

And what is the further action you speak of?  Your not another one those fancy shmancy high end types that thinks that they can automatically file and win a class action lawsuit.  Because you better get a good lawyer and get started on that cause your demands will not be met.

Login to Me Too

danhornby4472
Contributor
Contributor

full government intervention. ive been waiting for my money to be in for to long. read the message properly. they are playing with my childrens lives.

Login to Me Too

arocketsa
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please send me any info of taking these no good **bleep** to court they have destroyed any chance of success right now I have over $1100 they are holding that could be used for my kids xmas?

Login to Me Too

HB-JR

Firstly, let me advise everyone to include VitaPrint in your on-line thieves list and avoid them.  They are in the business of "hood winking" clients into the purchase of useless garbage in order to complete an internet session add perhaps get the business cards or similar item you actually had interest in.  The site is loaded with what used to be referred to as "negative response replies."  These at least at one time were illegal.  In the 70's they put a guy named Glenn Turner in Federal prison for building a food supplement company on such a tactic.  I guessing it must be "OK" however today?  Anyway what they have done is precheck a multitude of blacks for products you probably would not want in the process of checking out of the website and ultimately paying you must uncheck the items they have "prechecked" for you to add to your purchase.  If you miss checking a box, guess what?  You have that item added to you order.  In my case a monthly fee for a website.  Now I have VistaPrint automatically being paid by PayPal and me waiting until **bleep** freezes over to hear anything back from PayPal.  Also I continue to be uncertain if the future charges have in fact been stopped and if not what I would have to do other than close the PayPal account in order to get them stopped.  Folks, there are a million "businesses" out there trying to get you "hood winked" into on going repetitive charges, that's the name of the game today.  This crap is nearly impossible to avoid.  Avoid Vista Print, use a local printer of Staples, don't do what I did!

Login to Me Too

temp_092611

Amen.  They've proved it to me.  After not receiving my Ebay product my refund was declined by seller's bank Four times so paypal washed their hands of it and closed the case/dispute, the end, too bad.  To add insult to injury they are apparently disputing my credit card chargeback too so I have to go through more of a process with the CC company, including the charge going back on my credit card while I do more paperwork.  I can't imagine why they would object since they know I didn't get my product or refund.  This was paypal's stand email, which I'd get about a week after saying I got my refund:

Hello XXXXX,

The refund sent by XXXX(XXXXX did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact XXXXX regarding this refund.

Ebay and paypal are now in the category of big banks in my book.  I'm done, done, done.  Don't even get me started on the matrix of robot help and circular lack of accountability with Ebay saying talk to paypal and well, we see where that got me.  It's the seller's who suffer.  There are things I'd like to buy but won't now because of paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.