Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Robertar
New Community Member

I transferred $900 from my bank account to my PayPal account about a month ago.  Now PayPal will not give me the option of using it.  How can I contact PayPal and tell them to return my money to my bank account immediately?

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

call them

Login to Me Too

berlsky
New Community Member

How do I talk (to a live person) in accounting?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

huskerray
New Community Member

jonh
New Community Member

why was pay pal stop

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jonh wrote:

why was pay pal stop

?

Login to Me Too

Tiarra

The solution is contiually posted, "Click Contact Us".

When I do this, I get this message:

Help information isn't available in English yet. To access the Help Center, you'll need to change your language preference:

1. Log in to PayPal.
  2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
  3. Click Language Preferences under the Account Information column.
  4. Select a language form the drop-down list and click Save.
  5. Go back to the Help Center by clicking the Help link at the top of the page.

To change your language preference back to English, repeat the steps above and select U.S. English.

So can somebody please just post a phone number?  PLEASE!

Login to Me Too

Tiarra

Hi, when I send an email to paypal support, I get an email saying that they cannot help me via email.  I must use the support section at the web site.

However, when I click on support, I get a message, "Help information isn't available in English yet. To access the Help Center, you'll need to change your language preference:"

and ironically at the end of the same message it says: "To change your language preference back to English, repeat the steps above and select U.S. English."

So basically, I cannot get any customer support at all.   Any ideas?

Login to Me Too

Tiarra

I found 2 customer support phone numbers via Google.  I called both and got an automated operator who said I would need to call back between 6 am and 12 am on weekdays (they had weekend hours as well).  This was today (a Thursday) at 6:20 am EST.  I will try this option again after 7 am and 8 am to cover all the USA time zone bases, but after spending an entire morning trying to contact support of some kind via email, chat, SKYPE, phone, etc. and failing miserably, I am beginning to wonder if this might be an exercise in futility.

P.S. 4 hours ago I really wanted to start a Paypal account.  Now I kind of want to still, but this is getting frustrating to say the least.

Login to Me Too

Tiarrra
Contributor
Contributor

An update.  I was never able to speak to a human.  Nobody ever answered my questions either here, through support, telephone or email.  In fact, the only indication I've had that anybody from Paypal even looked at my questions is the fact that somebody saw fit to bury my new thread 8 pages deep in this one.  Is it any wonder that a thread about Paypal's nonexistant support is the largest?

Everyone keeps posting how to get a phone number.  But what do I do when I click on that link, and I get a message saying help isn't available in English?  And then when I look for support there is none?  And then when I post about it, my thread gets buried and nobody bothers to even try to answer my question or even offers to help?  How do I start using Paypal then?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.