Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jasoncaskey wrote:

If they have 100,000 plus .Then they can afford a toll free number,a huge calling service,and post it everywhere.I would make sure that everyone Knew the correct number instead of the guessing game.There is no excusses for that.

230million people not 100,000. A toll free number is more expensive than you think, I think you can afford to call them at their 402 number.  If there is a toll free number, it's for business accounts, like premiere accounts, and they get a toll free number because they are the ones who use PayPal more, and bring more business in. If there is not a toll free number, well then I guess you can either afford to call the 402 number, or figure it out without calling them at all.

Login to Me Too

foolmeonce
Contributor
Contributor

They probly changed it to: 1-800-I CANT HEAR U.

A-holes

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The paypal phone number is easy to find.  Wtf is wrong with some people. 

Login to Me Too

justapawn
Contributor
Contributor

The PP phone No. is NOT easy to find,  You could have been helpful and let all us,"wrong" people know where to find. Self righteous bleep.

Login to Me Too

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@justapawn wrote:

The PP phone No. is NOT easy to find,  You could have been helpful and let all us,"wrong" people know where to find. Self righteous bleep.

Well the answer was already posted on this topic, so I didn't think it was necessary to post it again. Yes it very easy to find, it is under "contact us". Who woulda thought that's where it would be?!?!?!

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED IT!

CONTACT US> CALL US> FOLLOW DIRECTIONS

Login to Me Too

PakaJack

Go to the bottom of most pages in PayPal and click on Contact Us.

Under number 2 it will have Call Us

Click on Call Us and it will generate a number to the right and a 888 number to call.

When you call it will ask for the number it generated punch it in and you will soon talk to a live person.

Login to Me Too

justapawn
Contributor
Contributor

Many Thanks Jack, I'll give it a whirl, Jeff.

Login to Me Too

BAJ
New Community Member

What is the secret to actually contact and talk to a REAL PERSON?  I don't even care if they are 100% effective in answering my question immediately.  Has anyone out there actually talked to a real person with Paypal?

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Click contact us

Click call us

Follow the directions and enter a web pin number specific to your account for one hour.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.