Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs

paul7903
New Community Member

Inform us when PayPal has been reinstated for Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs so that I also can continue to use PayPal.  I cannot use a service that restricts my access to only Islam / Moslem friendly sites.

Login to Me Too
268 REPLIES 268

MountainQueen
New Community Member

I'm wondering if Paypal is going to take a stance against the true hate groups, instead of taking a stance against the truth.  Gee, I wonder if Paypal is also in bed with the Obama Administration.  I'm wiling to take a stance against Paypal, close my account and even try to figure out a way to create a similar site to compete with them.  That's what needs to be done is to put companies like this, who take a stand against an innocent entity, and compete with them and see who does better business. 

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@MountainQueen wrote:

I'm wondering if Paypal is going to take a stance against the true hate groups, instead of taking a stance against the truth.  Gee, I wonder if Paypal is also in bed with the Obama Administration.  I'm wiling to take a stance against Paypal, close my account and even try to figure out a way to create a similar site to compete with them.  That's what needs to be done is to put companies like this, who take a stand against an innocent entity, and compete with them and see who does better business. 

And I am happy to help you;

If you decide to close your PayPal account, you should withdraw your PayPal balance funds and then follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account.
   2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
   3. Click Close Account under Account Information and follow the instructions.

Login to Me Too

GPalFan

Instead of giving my business to the fascist thugs at PayPal, I'm switching to GPal

Login to Me Too

Crossedcrowns
New Community Member

I just can't believe Paypal had a problem with someone who DOESN'T want Americans to be blown up. I will switch happily to GPay (thanks to Paypal for all of the free publicity), but it will hurt to leave eBay. You could say eBay has made a real difference to my family. You could say radical Islamic terrorists have made a real difference in New York. 

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@Crossedcrowns wrote:

I just can't believe Paypal had a problem with someone who DOESN'T want Americans to be blown up. I will switch happily to GPay (thanks to Paypal for all of the free publicity), but it will hurt to leave eBay. You could say eBay has made a real difference to my family. You could say radical Islamic terrorists have made a real difference in New York. 

911 killed 2500 Americans and 500 people from other countries, including Muslim countries.

Guns in America kill that many people EVERY 3 MONTHS.

I think it's time you got over 9/11.

Login to Me Too

DJM
Contributor
Contributor

Good grief, if there was any doubt surplusdealdud was a troll, his last post proves beyond any doubt he is one.

Not only does he get facts completely wrong, he contradicts his own claims from one post to the next. No one can be that stupid. He is just trolling for replies.

I'm done with him. Everyone else, have fun! Keep up the good fights!

Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@DJM wrote:

Good grief, if there was any doubt surplusdealdud was a troll, his last post proves beyond any doubt he is one.

Not only does he get facts completely wrong, he contradicts his own claims from one post to the next. No one can be that stupid. He is just trolling for replies.

I'm done with him. Everyone else, have fun! Keep up the good fights!

Smiley Very Happy

I will accept that surrender.

NEXT!

Login to Me Too

paulsoliver

I was shocked to read on breitbart.com the AtlasShrugs.com story of PayPal's policy of determining what is hate speech and what is not.  I guess the Constitution of the USA / Bill or Rights First Ammendment is not good enough!  I attempted to close my PayPal account today but must wait until some transaction clears.  Be assured PayPal that my account WILL be CLOSED.  GPAY looks like it just might be the way to go.  Too bad, because I have been a PayPal user since almost day one that PayPal came on the scene.  I hope this issue goes VIRAL!

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

I am not able to discuss account specific information in a public forum but I will say that this issue has been addressed with the account holder.

The latest posts to this thread are off topic from the original discussion and have turned into a political debate. Although I encourage interaction between members here, this is not the place for a political debate so I am going to lock this thread.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.