Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs

paul7903
New Community Member

Inform us when PayPal has been reinstated for Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs so that I also can continue to use PayPal.  I cannot use a service that restricts my access to only Islam / Moslem friendly sites.

Login to Me Too
268 REPLIES 268

suerowal
Contributor
Contributor

I use Paypal & read Atlas Shrugs, I'll drop Paypal before I drop Atlas Shrugs, not hate speech, the truth which is hateful!

Login to Me Too

Dencal26
Contributor
Contributor

There is nothing hateful about free speech.  I will suspend all use of Paypal until Geller is reinstated. And I will encourage others to do the same.

Login to Me Too

im4imus

This is all Steve Thompson's fault.   He is on the board of  "Good Governence," a program 

started by  the United Nations.   All companies will be doing similar moves in the future. 

This is truly pathetic.    Good-bye America!     Steve is also in the board of eBay. 

Login to Me Too

WIpatriot
Contributor
Contributor

You will notice you have NO thumbs up!

Login to Me Too

Beaglebabe48
Contributor
Contributor

surplusdealdude  writes:

“That's fine; paypal doesn't need crazy people for clients.”

Dude, your Ad hominem abusive is not a logical argument

Do you have one?

Login to Me Too

WriteCraft

Then why are you a client?  Peace.

Login to Me Too

Liberty_Chick

To surplusdealdude:

Are you acting in an official capacity for PayPal?  Please advise so we may inform legal counsel as appropriate.

Thanks.

@surplusdealdude wrote:

That's fine, paypal doesn't need crazy people for clients.

Have a nice life.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@Liberty_Chick wrote:

To surplusdealdude:

Are you acting in an official capacity for PayPal?  Please advise so we may inform legal counsel as appropriate.

Thanks.

@surplusdealdude wrote:

That's fine, paypal doesn't need crazy people for clients.

Have a nice life.

Smiley Very Happy

No, I do not speak for Paypal, just millions of rational people.

Login to Me Too

dgdeckard

Seems to me that crazy people's money spends too, but perhaps you only like to profit from like minded people.

Now, you go and have a nice life...I hear the call to speak at another Tea Party...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.