New Community Member

is it safe to send things that I sold on e bay to a post office box

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@josephd619 wrote:

is it safe to send things that I sold on e bay to a post office box

Shipping to a post office box address is fine as long as it's the "ship to" address shown on the PayPal Transaction Details page and it's shown as seller protection eligible. Be sure to get online viewable proof of delivery. Signature proof of delivery if the payment amount is $250.00 or greater.

USPS Delivery Confirmation satisfies this requirement. USPS insurance signature does NOT satisfy this requirement.

Login to Me Too

lorriebensky
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, not so much. You're in the minority here friend. I hope it continues and you don't get disillusioned like the rest of us fish.

Login to Me Too

spsniper8278
Contributor
Contributor

How long have you been here? I'm glad the pay-pal gods have been soooooooooooo good to you , I used to feel the same way. Everything was purple & white flowers, roses,Green trees, butterflies,& sunshine. Then last week some terrorist at pay-pal put a hold on my account & I can't access MY money, Now I'm about to go bankrupt because of the NEW POLICY. I have served my customers with 100% honesty & the best products in my category & out of the blue they did that to me, & I have 100% positive feedback. I'm sorry , I didn't mean to poop all over your statement, but beware of pay-pals dark side. & I pray they are good to you forever, After all SOMEBODY should be happy with them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.