Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs

paul7903
New Community Member

Inform us when PayPal has been reinstated for Pam Geller / Atlas Shrugs so that I also can continue to use PayPal.  I cannot use a service that restricts my access to only Islam / Moslem friendly sites.

Login to Me Too
268 REPLIES 268

Beaglebabe48
Contributor
Contributor

Surplusdealdude

What?  No logical argument.  Just more name calling.  Hmmm?

I suspect you are not even an American ... what is your agenda?

BTW, do you use PayPal in your business? 

You might want to consider offering another venue of payment to your customers.

Login to Me Too

kelskamp
Contributor
Contributor

hey

surplusdealdude

us "right wing fanitics" have to work real jobs to have time to play and put up "PLANT" extremists sites...  most of us are too busy taking care of our families and WORKING for a living .. (I know according to you we have too many children, too many toys and too much money...) that said

I don't sit and collect welfare and dream up ways to **bleep** up liberals and left wing sides... most of the time they **bleep** themselves up without any help at all from the right... 

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@kelskamp wrote:

hey

@surplusdealdude

us "right wing fanitics" have to work real jobs to have time to play and put up "PLANT" extremists sites...  most of us are too busy taking care of our families and WORKING for a living .. (I know according to you we have too many children, too many toys and too much money...) that said

I don't sit and collect welfare and dream up ways to **bleep** up liberals and left wing sides... most of the time they **bleep** themselves up without any help at all from the right... 

David Duke has the time.  And the money.  And the motivation.

And he's doing it.

Login to Me Too

Beaglebabe48
Contributor
Contributor

DMatha,

And you ...

Login to Me Too

gramgram
Contributor
Contributor

I am a 70 year old grandmother and I resent the insinuation.  I have no affiliation with Pam Geller.  I also think your suggestion to investigate the email addresses of those who disagree with you smacks of BIG BROTHER.

Login to Me Too

If Paypal goes through with this I will never use their service again. Sure it may be and inconvenience, but a worthy one in my opinion.  I will not do business with, or support, any outfit that sides with these evil **bleep**.  How about this for a business model...just provide the **bleep** service and leave the politics out of it?

Politically correct moonbat policies such this are part of the problem...not the solution.

Login to Me Too

gone_island2
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using pay pal for years.  I recently read where Atlas Shrugs will no longer be able to accept donations through Pay Pal.  Atlas Shrugs is NOT a hate site.  It is informational and a blog.  I believe Pay Pal needs to re-exaime its position on this.

Does Pay Pal accept money through its services to Muslim groups?  If so, then Pay Pal should accept donations we wish to send to Atlas Shrugs.

It is Pay Pal who is being hateful.  If you read Atlas Shrugs you would know it it not hate filled, but informs the public on what Muslims are doing to destroy our country and the world.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

@gone_island2 wrote:

Does Pay Pal accept money through its services to Muslim groups?  If so, then Pay Pal should accept donations we wish to send to Atlas Shrugs.

200 fanatics out of 1.3 Billion Muslims is not representative of Islam.

Reporting the actions of a small group of fanatics and alluding that this represents Islam as a whole is hate speech, not matter how you want to spin it.

If she were in Canada, she'd be facing criminal charges - she's getting off lucky.

Login to Me Too

Beaglebabe48
Contributor
Contributor

Surplusdealdude

She's not in Canada.  We have Freedom of Speech in the US.

BTW, where do you get your figure of 200?  If  the 1.3 bn Muslims would be more outspoken against the murderers who use Islam as an excuse for killing innocents, that would help their PR.  Fact is 1000's of Muslim Extremists have besmirched the name of Mohammed.  It is sad that peace-loving Muslims are under represented in the media.  It is up to them to make some noise and be heard.  There currently are a few Muslim groups that are speaking out.  The world needs to hear from more of them.

Login to Me Too

dkid2000
Contributor
Contributor

@Beaglebabe48 wrote:

We have Freedom of Speech in the US.

That is irrelevant when it comes to paypal.

Paypal does not have to respect the right to free speech.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.