My post dissapeared!!!

doug1969

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Did I push the wrong button??  Or mabey I pushed paypal's wrong button?  Who knows, but my post, which I tried to be as professional as possible just seamed to dissapear! And, whats also strange, is the reply that I gave someone (dawndd) about their credit report rights seamed to dissapear also! Anyway, I was trying to find if anyone knows of a legitmate way to talk to a customer support rep. at ebay? Email addy, phone number, just please dont say "go to their contact us page", that my friends is a real JOKE!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Everyone,

Moderators regularly move posts to the boards that are most appropriate to their topic.  You can view a list of your posts by clicking on your picture.  In the recent posts section on the next page, click on "View All."  If you don't find it there, let me know and I'll see what I can find out for you.

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

kirsche

So, did mine. As per E-Bay, I have been able to chat with a customer service representative after trying their automaton.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.