Kudos to Susan, supervisor reviewer and Brett in Customer Service at PayPal!!!!!!!

piperstan
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Susan and Brett,

I cannot thank you enough for your superb customer service this evening. You demonstrated professionalism and support when it was really needed and appreciated. Your contributions are making PayPal a great organization and one that we all should appreciate!

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for all of your efforts!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi piperstan, and welcome to the forums!

Thank you very much for coming out to the forums to share your positive experience! I'm glad Susan and Brett were able to resolve things for you.

🙂  Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

buyer-seller
Contributor
Contributor

When one receives excellent customer service from an organization, they should do just what you have done and provide this positive reinforcement.

That said, congratulations on being the 1/10th of 1% of people who actually received good customer service from Paypal/ebay. They are polite and professional in their little place in India, but quite frankly they don't understand that customer service means SOOOO MUCH more than that.

Login to Me Too

Arisefoundation
Contributor
Contributor

How can I get a hold of Susan and Brett?  I'ave been trying for a month to get my problem solved and am getting nowhere.  Is there any other service out there like paypal that gives better customer service?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.