Community Chat 1/18/2012 - CLOSED

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, January 18th, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy: This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Zazu wrote:
Nightcrawler, who as of today still claims the top spot on my list.

BAMF!

I love Nightcrawler, too. Maybe I just like blue superheroes. Hmmmm.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JoeH

Adrian, I created a button in the past. Where do I go to find it again?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello JoeH!  Welcome to the weekly community chat!

I'm typing up an answer for you right now - feel free to hang out and answer the icebreaker in the meantime Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

JoeH

Do I have to continually hit refresh in order to see answers or will they flow as a waterfall?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@JoeH wrote:

Do I have to continually hit refresh in order to see answers or will they flow as a waterfall?

Hi JoeH,

You'll have to keep refreshing the page.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

JoeH

Waterfall would be a customer-friendly development if you have the resources to build it.

Login to Me Too

JoeH

Would also be helpful if hiding responses were possible. As it is now, I am scrolling between pages one and two to track Adrian and Olivia responses. I've already read about The Tick. I don't need to see it again and would hide it so I only see those posts that I need.

Again, for development, should you choose to pass it along.

Joe

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@JoeH wrote:

Would also be helpful if hiding responses were possible. As it is now, I am scrolling between pages one and two to track Adrian and Olivia responses. I've already read about The Tick. I don't need to see it again and would hide it so I only see those posts that I need.

Again, for development, should you choose to pass it along.

Joe

Thanks for the feedback, JoeH.

Believe me, there are a lot of improvements we'd love to make to the forums. We're working on bits here and there. Some of the desired changes are feasible, and some are probably not. Please feel free to continue to make suggestions, as knowing what people like to see is always helpful. Even if it might not be a change we can effect right away, it gives us an idea of what we want to shoot for in the future.

And yeah, The Tick can get repetitious. I guess that's why it was only on for one season! 😉

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JoeH

That was funny.Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

JoeH - Thanks for the kudos!  I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Everyone -

Favorite superhero.... I fully admit to having a massive comic book collection early on in life.  From when I was little, Spiderman was always my favorite.  Although, Nightcrawler isn't too shabby, or any of the other X-Men.

And check out that link.  $75,000!  Wow!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.