Community Chat 01/04/2012 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Due to the holidays and associated staffing issues, we will be skipping our regular Community Chat for Wednesday, December 28th.  We'll be back the next week, on Wednesday, January 4th, from 4 to 5 PM CST (2-3 PM PST)!

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  Smiley Happy This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Adrian!

Do you remember that rotoscoped version of The Hobbit? I was really young when I saw it, and it gave me nightmares.

Squee!  Yes I do!  I loved that growing up, and you're right, the action was a bit choppy.  I was personally disappointed that it appended the trilogy so much, but hey, it was rotoscoped after all.  I never saw one of those that wasn't a bit choppy.

Andy - are you sure you're the real PayPal_Andy?  Someone check his forum access logs.  Smiley Wink

Frank - it might be the practicing piano that is holding you back.  You can't tell me a good sandwich while playing piano doesn't just sound nice.

Oh, and Olivia, I noticed you liked your post so much you put your post inside a post. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Frank - it might be the practicing piano that is holding you back.  You can't tell me a good sandwich while playing piano doesn't just sound nice.

Crumbs in the keys! Crumbs in the keys!!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Crumbs in the keys! Crumbs in the keys!!

Crumbs in the keys?  That could be bad.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Personally, I've never been much for New Year resolutions, mostly because I don't like breaking promises to myself.  I generally just try to be a decent human being who creates as little turbulence for the rest of humanity as possible. Anything good that I accomplish beyond that is just gravy. 🙂

Andy

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Adrian,

I know what you mean when you say, "you generally tried to stay away from making resolutions." I do not like to make them either because I usually do not keep them. I will have to say, I do not like to read books, I can not remember the last time I read a full book. I do enjoy reading short articles and blog posts though. On the other hand, I never use to like movies with music but now I love musical movies, one of favorite movies is Mama Mia.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Misty -

Well, if you ever do get  back into books, check out this series.  Truly his opus.

As for musicals, not my favorite type, but I think everyone should watch this at some point. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

PayPal_Adrian wrote:

As for musicals, not my favorite type, but I think everyone should watch this at some point. 

I'm kind of partial to Bollywood movies, myself.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

I'm kind of partial to Bollywood movies, myself.

I haven't seen one yet.  Smiley Sad  Maybe I should make a resolution about that, huh?  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Dude!

You should see Om Shanti Om! It's got some awesome production values for a Bollywood movie. Mind it!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session! 

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next Wednesday, January 11, at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.